• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Shameless self-plug - Lisan's story will be continuing, in a somewhat attenuated form for the now, in A Game for Lisan: Belgium

Sad news, both about the AAR and your as-yet unspecified RL predicament :( Definitely do keep us posted on any future endeavors and/or developments.
Done! :D

Sorry to hear that my friend. Take care!
Thank you.

Waiting on the good times. Hopefully they'll come soon.

You need to do whats best for you, at the end of it all. Creating stuff is exceptionally rewarding but also taxing on the mind, which sometimes can ill afford it. So...keep on keeping on and see you around.:)
Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear of your bad news. Here's hoping you can continue to find comfort in this community, and hopefully offline as well.
I have said it before, I will say it again, this community is amazing.

I'm sad to hear about whatever might have happened to you, I hope things will get better for you soon.
Thank you.

Re-discovering this story makes me want to dust off EU4 again. I'm sorry to hear about your bad news, and hope to see more of your writing in the near future.
Well, no narrative for now. The created word is a wondrous and powerful thing, but sometimes not beneficial.

No, thank you, Lewis! You are a pillarstone of this community. I sincerely hope things will get better soon for you. Hang in there!
Thank you. That is a very kind thing to say.

We love you man!
Thank you.

Take care of you ! That's the only thing that matters for the moment.
Doing my best, but I am afraid looking after myself is something I am not so good at. But I try.

I was reading a chapter every few days for some time and was thinking "ok i'll soon be following this real time as it is being written" but now I see this is already over. I hope your RL problems are gone and thanks for this very interesting AAR.

I was reading a chapter every few days for some time and was thinking "ok i'll soon be following this real time as it is being written" but now I see this is already over. I hope your RL problems are gone and thanks for this very interesting AAR.
Hi there

Unfortunately my problems remain very much ongoing, but this tale loosely continues in my Belgium game. Thank you for reading.

St Nylan: I wish to apologize for not commenting when I read this story. At that time, I was a lurker who feared being seen. I have seen that the comments are as important as the story itself even one written by a master such as yourself. Many of your comments and annals are in dimensions that I can not even imagine. The author, that I think of when I read your works, is Robert Heinlein. Thank you for taking me to unknown worlds when I was too afraid to comment.
PS: St Nylan is how I always think of your name. I think, that I once read an EU4 AAR, that had a character named St Nylan as a tribute to you.