• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In which case, we're boiling down to the 17th, 19th, 24th or 26th as most likely release options, assuming it doesn't slip out of April.
(Because Steam and Paradox both favor tuesdays or thursday as release days, with the Paradox leaning towards thursdays, so more than likely 19th or 26th...)
Gotta be the 17th then cause work has me travelling out of town that day :/

In which case, we're boiling down to the 17th, 19th, 24th or 26th as most likely release options, assuming it doesn't slip out of April.
(Because Steam and Paradox both favor tuesdays or thursday as release days, with the Paradox leaning towards thursdays, so more than likely 19th or 26th...)

24th or 26th makes the most logistical sense. They are only now ramping up the hype engine and a full 30 day run is usual for game releases.

View attachment 346493

I'm a little sad the first option isn't "Kill the meat," but I guess that wouldn't make sense in context.

Also, Yang? I don't know if it's true where you're from, but the letter F usually isn't a hallmark of quality.

(Unless this is a deep reference to BattleTech's tech rating system, in which case - nicely done.)

Triple-F isn’t the quality but the brand name.

Just watch... now that we know these resolutions, they’ll be changed up at Launch!

...or now that we think we know they’ll be changed, HBS will just keep them unchanged!!!

...or maybe... ah, well! May the Kiva be with us, that is about all we can hope for!

Hints that the devs can put in whatever they want, yes. Hints that those things will be in the release game, not so much.

It might not be proof, but it's definitely a hint. :D

I don't think that they'd show a mech in the trailer that isn't going to be in the game. That just seems like a bad idea for any number of reasons.

I was just musing on what the third video will be based on and I think it will be campaign play.

We had the first one on combat and the second one is on the mercenary sim, so maybe the third one will focus on the varied maps and contracts?

I was just musing on what the third video will be based on and I think it will be campaign play.

We had the first one on combat and the second one is on the mercenary sim, so maybe the third one will focus on the varied maps and contracts?
Mechlab... : )

Yeah, that video was pretty much everything I was looking for when I backed the kickstarter. I started to have flashbacks of my youth and my pen and paper merc unit. I can see myself getting lost in this game for many hours.

View attachment 346493

I'm a little sad the first option isn't "Kill the meat," but I guess that wouldn't make sense in context.

Also, Yang? I don't know if it's true where you're from, but the letter F usually isn't a hallmark of quality.

(Unless this is a deep reference to BattleTech's tech rating system, in which case - nicely done.)

What I gather from that screenshot is that I will be rushing Hydroponics asap.

When Battletech was first announced, I was like - oh, Mech warfare - hmm OK.
Then I saw today's video!
I'm super hyped now - this looks fan-bloody-tastic! :D

Bah. What are you going to cook them on, If not a fusion reactor? The mech is mandatory to the burger process.

Bah. What are you going to cook them on, If not a fusion reactor? The mech is mandatory to the burger process.
After Laser practice I like to find myself a nice hot Heat Sink, throw up some patties, cook some onions, toast a sesame roll... Best Triple-F in town!

Triple-F Burger. It stands for...Fusion Engine Cooked, Flamer Seared, Fabulous taste. :)

Just remember to keep those patties refrigerated.

Triple-F Burger. It stands for...Fusion Engine Cooked, Flamer Seared, Fabulous taste. :)

Just remember to keep those patties refrigerated.
With Chain Events confirmed to be in BATTLETECH, I can see it now... "fail" often enough on the Triple-F Burger Chain and you are visited by Salty Nan! : )

With Chain Events confirmed to be in BATTLETECH, I can see it now... "fail" often enough on the Triple-F Burger Chain and you are visited by Salty Nan! : )

lol! Yeah, I don't know which one would send more people to the infirmary :)

Destroy the meat...my trueborn warriors have been bred to subsist on vegetarian fare, as red meat, and processed meats are known to be injurious to the body!

We are very glad to see the existence of technology that heralds our return to the Inner Sphere.