• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Darknesskilla said:
Italy is pretty neutral:

France: Hey, Italy, help us restore the balance of Power and declare war on Britain.

Venice: Yea... Ooh ! A shiny coin !
France: Hey, Brabant! Help us restore the balance of Power and DoW Britain!
Brabant: Uhm I'm not sure, I mean, isn't it unf-
*France hovers the mouse over Declare War on Brabant*
Brabant: Uh....Hey I could grab some colonies with this war....JUST DONT KILL ME PUHLEASE!

cool :)

Glad I could help :D

EDIT:

France: Hey, Brabant! Help us restore the balance of Power and DoW Britain!
Brabant: Uhm I'm not sure, I mean, isn't it unf-
*France hovers the mouse over Declare War on Brabant*
Brabant: Uh....Hey I could grab some colonies with this war....JUST DONT KILL ME PUHLEASE!

lol, just, just loool

Darknesskilla said:
Italy is pretty neutral:

France: Hey, Italy, help us restore the balance of Power and declare war on Britain.

Venice: Yea... Ooh ! A shiny coin !
LOL

I definitely like the direction this thread/game is taking :)

Seeing some anger build up between France and Italy as well :D

PS - Great drawing

Bring down the UK!! Woo!!

Oh right it didn't work

Do it again!! Woo!!

PS - guys, the trick to conquer the english is to send a minimum of 3 guys with butter knives on their island. After this they will panick and surrender. But you have to avoid the boats unfortunately D:

Oh we got on the Island, and we were winning. But attrition and Brabant and Portugal's feeble North American garrisons, coupled with pressure (and a warning) from Russia doomed the League. The boats weren't a problem, since my navy is second only to Britains (I have 10 big ships and 37 transports :p)

Darknesskilla said:
Oh we got on the Island, and we were winning. But attrition and Brabant and Portugal's feeble North American garrisons, coupled with pressure (and a warning) from Russia doomed the League. The boats weren't a problem, since my navy is second only to Britains (I have 10 big ships and 37 transports :p)
Ah-ha!

It was Russia's fault all along! Quick, attack them before they get really strong! Oh wait... they already are... well the combined forces of good can stop them, I mean it's not like they have killer attrition, horrible winters, a massive arny, and a bunch of nations between them and those who would be doing the fighting.

Oh right...

100px-Coat_of_arms_of_Brabant.svg.png

Chapter 1: The fight over the supremacy of The Netherlands
A Brabant/Dutch AAR
This is pretty much a Out of Character update. This is a map i made of what i hope to become by 1821.
Map Legend:
Brabant Green (AKA Glorious Green): The Netherlands and New-Netherlands
Darker Brabant Green (AKA Darker Glorious Green): Colonies that I really want and will fight for.
Light Brabant Green: Colonies that I may get, but either dont have much chances to get or not as interested as the dark ones.
soontobedutch1821.jpg