• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
MonMarty said:
where does it say 4? prussia nor italy nor russia nor byzantines took part in the war.

Gen Griff said:
The King of France, the King of Portugal, the Duke of Brabant and the King of the newly formed Prussia, were growing worried of Great-Britain’s aggressive expansion in the New World. The leaders met in the Dutch city of Maastricht. They sealed a secret alliance to “Secure the Balance of Power in Europe”.

1. France
2. Portugal
3. Barbant
4. Prussia

How strong was Great Brition anyways?

the alliance may have consisted of those nations and as stated there but in the end prussia did not participate in the war.

great britain is stronger then the entire alliance combined (without prussia that is)

great britain alone already has double the income of france and seeing as france is the largest of the trio that doesnt spell something good.

great britain is the only one with a fleet that matters (even if i think its badly organised) it does still have dominance over the others because it can easily make those countries crumble by blokkading them if they oppose him.

at first i remember it looked like GB was losing, thats why i started pressuring brabant and france to end it. (badly informed i was). i took a overhasty decision and now they are all allied to great britain. They did have the element of surprise, they were able to land troops in great britain i dont have any knowledge of how they waged war in the british isles, i only saw southern provinces become occupied from time to time. but i will inform france about that. in the end Gb beat the colonial attacks down and facing the navy and also russia's pressure they ended with small war treaties, mainly Gb halfly giving into dutch and portuguese demands and making an alliance with france to help him in india. (in my eyes this just means using france as a jumping platform to get into india because france owns Goa and ports going there which are vital to a succesfull invasion.

(the following is written in my perspective im not saying this all is reality)

Russia tried to form a diplomatic coalition to force GB to step a bit down. i offered to stop all my expansion, gain inflation and give all my excess money to eurpeans in effort to strenghten them in their cause. this idea mainly broke down because several europeans were not prepared to spend their coming years in a coalition like russia would. also after having accepted the coalition plan that russia set up (in fact russia would pay 75% of the entire sum required) europeans were still blaming russia and announcing its russias fault. i felt that issue had already been dealt with by my apologies and the vast sacrifice russia was prepared to make. its like being helped by a kid which used to bully you and then slapping him in the face whilst he is trying to make up for what he did. then i decided to end my support for the europeans as i felt there was zero gratitude towards russia whilst people still seemed to thank GB for allowing them to have second-rank positions next to him in colonial aspects.

so then i sign a non agression treaty with Great britain so we wont come into direct war, forging and strengthening alliances, and setting up a sphere of influence agreement with france.

i havent notified anyone of the latter because it was just made several days ago. Russia agreed it would not interfere with direct neigbours of France unless they were eastern or had a valid claim held by other nations contra an invalid claim by France. France in turn agreed not to interfere with eastern affairs, tho making sure Russia doesnt leave eastern culture areas which Russia will uphold in the coming hungarian war.

Last edited:
Fijj said:
League of Maastricht can just be renamed to League of Uber-Gangbangingness. :mad:

4 nations vs 1 is never fair. So I'm glad you guys lost. :p
Well you guys DID wanted a PvP war, for me it was one of the main reasons but eh.
Yeah i feel bad on what we did, i dont know about portugal and france but meh.

Griffin.Gen said:
Well you guys DID wanted a PvP war, for me it was one of the main reasons but eh.
Yeah i feel bad on what we did, i dont know about portugal and france but meh.

you dont need to feel bad, the end justifies the means in this case for sure. you could compare this burgundy, mecklemburg and milan taking it up against france. the only one that should feel bad is russia :D . which i did (and no i dont want any comments from in game players on this, should you decide to do so thats at your own perill)

we are still roleplaying here, only the czar can insult the czar.

to keep our readers hapy have i started producing several satirical cartoons.

this is the first in a row of 3 depicting Great Britain, france, brabant and Portugal from in game scenes. please refrain from complaining about no satire of the other nations, that is still coming

wq2.jpg

MonMarty said:
to keep our readers hapy have i started producing several satirical cartoons.

this is the first in a row of 3 depicting Great Britain, france, brabant and Portugal from in game scenes. please refrain from complaining about no satire of the other nations, that is still coming

wq2.jpg

What nations is that hunchback of Notre Dame hanging there? :)

MonMarty said:
ill give the person that can take out 5 satirical elements a present :p

(also explain what they mean)

Okay the guy in the cape thing is propably a reference to either the french emperor or GB as the "dominating power" with the whip ruling the world. Then the skinny guy in the funny clothes and the hat is France backstabbing GB with the shiny knife not seen very clearly. Then the midget on the back of france is brabant, this might be a reference to the fact that Brabant is at the mercy of France and lives in symbiosis in his back with his little wooden shoes and the money back wich it uses to bribe France. Then if i am correct the guy drawing the map is Portugal. That might have something to do with the colonisation greed things that Portugal has going on.

Was i close?

slightly incorrect, the money bag refers to the fact that france is losing too much money. Portugal is pictures as being ignorant what is going on whilst he is coloring the map. also demanding way too much for its capabilities.

nontheless you were very close i will reward it with 100 ducats.

MonMarty said:
slightly incorrect, the money bag refers to the fact that france is losing too much money. Portugal is pictures as being ignorant what is going on whilst he is coloring the map. also demanding way too much for its capabilities.

nontheless you were very close i will reward it with 100 ducats.

Woooho, it seems all those shrink session where you are suposed to say what you see in the ink stain weren't uselles after all :D

Darknesskilla said:
It's pretty funny, well made, and accurate. Brabant IS totally dependent on me. No offence, but lets face it, I have a bigger army than you do. Therefore you can't just tell me to piss off. :p

Just wanted to quote this so you can't delete it... :D

Never a good idea to say someones your bitch. Especailly in EU3 mp, I know from personal experiences. :rolleyes:

MonMarty said:
you dont need to feel bad, the end justifies the means in this case for sure. you could compare this burgundy, mecklemburg and milan taking it up against france. the only one that should feel bad is russia :D . which i did (and no i dont want any comments from in game players on this, should you decide to do so thats at your own perill)

we are still roleplaying here, only the czar can insult the czar.

In order to make it fair, I think the westerners need to gang you now :D :D :D