• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((my new coat of arms))
100px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Barcelona.svg.png
((Oh no! I will thoroughly miss the FC Barcelona logo. It made me laugh :D ))

((Before I update the colony list can someone remind me what new colonies people want to fund))

((I want to fund one in Nazca.

Besides, can the pope participate in the civil war? He shouldn't be able to offer anything more than moral, perhaps monetary support.))

((colonies list

Keinwyn - Sergipe
Totally Oink - Bolina
alscon - Nazca
Delpiero1234 - mascarene islands
Gamehappy - Puerto Rico

Inactives (lowest priority):
Supergrej - Parabia
Firehound15 - Pamlico
))

((colonies list

Keinwyn - Sergipe
Totally Oink - Bolina
alscon - Nazca
Delpiero1234 - mascarene islands
Gamehappy - Puerto Rico
Robban204 - Camaguey

Inactives (lowest priority):
Supergrej - Parabia
Firehound15 - Pamlico
))

Reactions:
((to Ferran IV de Trastámara))
Your Majesty,
As a an established fisherman in Crunia, I humbly ask you to be appointed as a merchant of Hispania. I sell only the finest fresh-caught fish at the local market but I believe that I could expand with my fish business into other Hispanian cities. Please consider my request. I hope you will allow me to sell my fish also outside of Crunia as I believe there is a high demand for quality seafood.

Your loyal subject,
José Fulminante

King Ferran IV slammed his head onto his desk in frustration. He had received at least a dozen letters like this requesting someone be appointed to some position not under his control. He would have to have a chat with his ministers about them not doing their duties.

((This is getting to the point of being annoying. I don't blame anyone for asking the king, since this was what the rules originally were and it makes sense for the king to grant positions. However, the administrative reforms now make it so that merchants, diplomats, missionaries, generals, and admirals are all appointed by a specific minister, not the king. I am very very tempted to remove that rule and start appointing them directly again simply because I keep receiving the requests and thus the responsible minister never finds out so the person never gets appointed. It was probably meant to give the ministers more power and delegate some responsibilities from me, but instead is only proving to be a headache. :rolleyes:

Oh, the result of the vote will be up in a bit. Just have to tally it.))