• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, it's been a long and pleasant ride.:)

Ouch.

I thought you were going to make it when you was pushing the germans around in Kamerun, but a war with too many fronts and too many enemies are just impossible to win... :(

Shit. Perhaps the next AAR shouldn't be with Belgium. Too near of the Germans. Or don't allow them to get unified...

Well that's sad. But I will certainly be waiting eagerly for your new AAR.

Nikolai: It was a struggle sometimes.

Enewald: Grave robbing? Sure, I could use some cash.

Ahura Mazda: It wasn’t just that I was going to lose, it was that I was going to lose so big that I wouldn’t have been able to recover. And with two declarations of war so soon from the same country, I could easily expect the Germans to come again.

Kurt_Steiner: I’ve already played some of the Belgium game. The only thing holding me back is the instability of the recent VIP. I’m trying to find someone to help me out since I know nothing of modding so I’m waiting on them.

4th Dimension: And here I was worried about the OE and British India.

JDMS: It’ll be out soon. I’ll probably put up a page today. I’d link it but the Victoria forum hardly gets any play so my new AAR ought to be somewhere near the top of the page.

Legosim: Thanks.

Serek000: It is disappointing that the UK war was scripted no matter what even though I had control of my country since that’s the war that led to my weakness, allowing Germany to DoW me. And I was still weak a few years later when they went to war again, granted I would’ve won if the OE hadn’t gotten involved. I don’t believe its impossible now that one can expect the UK war no matter what. Its like the Crimean War when the player is Russia. You just have to be prepared for it.

Edit:

To all: I've been having a number of problems with the latest VIP mod and decided against writing the Belgium AAR. I'd only be able to go until about 1900 which is close to the point where the world's supposed to blow up, governments change, etc. I'd rather not write it at all than to have it be bad and anti-climatic. Still, Vik 2 comes out soon so I'll think about doing something there.

And thanks for following along.

Last edited: