• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Trying this out with vanilla and it seems to work well with the latest patch, although I have a question as to why in the 1337 start, England is not the preferred title of King Edward III who chooses to take Wales as his primary one... Any ideas for that, mate? I'm not sure if it's the same with CK2+ although I do not think so. That might be a vanilla thing.

Figured it out -- k_wales still has extant entries. k_wales.txt with everything #'d out fixes the issue immediately. This is only relevant for people who want to play it with vanilla. CK2+ already has this in there. ;)

Thanks for letting us know :).

Thanks for letting us know :).

I've also noticed that the Norwegian version of the Abolish Witan event exists for Saxons, and turns Saxon England into Norse England. Not sure if it does that in CK2+ but I do not think it does. Maybe something to check in both versions, although I think it may just be vanilla. :)

I've also noticed that the Norwegian version of the Abolish Witan event exists for Saxons, and turns Saxon England into Norse England. Not sure if it does that in CK2+ but I do not think it does. Maybe something to check in both versions, although I think it may just be vanilla. :)

TBH, I kind of dropped the support for this addon...

TBH, I kind of dropped the support for this addon...

Well, yeah, I figured as much, the CK2+ version is pretty much perfect as is. I was merely looking out for those who still used it. Once CK2+ is compatible with the latest version, I'll be dropping this one like a hot potato as well. ;) Lol.