• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
False King

In year 1117 von Juva-Tarvas anounced himself as the true king of Wales, people of Wales didn´t know what to do now that they had a pagan king, they feared that England and rest of the world would wage war against them.
von Juva-Tarvas was tired of being in shadow of England and decided that he should rule England, von Juva-Tarvas ordered his new marshal Keinonen to lead this war. Troops under Marshal Keinonen started an full attack in January 1118, their attack went as planned and English troops lost some key castles and fortifications but King of England didn´t want to go war with Wales as he was cousin of Queen Eadflead and he knew that Eadflead would take her throne back.
More castles fell to Marshal Keinonen and England was forced to attack but only to take back wath they had lost. Marshal Keinonen had to retreat with his armies, england stopped their attack in March 1118.
von Juva-Tarsva was furios when Marshal Keinonen got back, but von Juva-Tarvas sent Keinonen to Malta, to be a count.

January 1118, Norway

"Dear King, you must not go war against Wales, i am the Queen of Wales" Eadflead kneed before King of Norway.
"Well i have heard, that Wales has a new King someone called von Juva-Tarvas" King said selfishly.
"What, but, but it cant be...i am the Queen, i must get back to Wales" Eadflaed was shocked .
"If you promise to bring order to your country, i shall accept you peace offer" King walked away after he finnished.
"Thank you!" Eaflaed stod up.

Home coming

Few days later Eaflaed headed to England.

...To Be Continued

How internecine of them

Please do! Also, what mod are you using to make it so... pretty? :p

Well i only remember one of the mods im using and it is Gigaus mod but then im using also some mods that i cannot remember.

Home Coming

Few days later Eaflaed headed to England.
von Juva-Tarvas ordered masses of operations to steal holy relics from England and Papal state, these operations were made to look like they would have been done by France. When England heard that France has stolen their holy relics, war was declared upon them.
7d9b05c584.png

News speard quickly across Brittain and soon people in Wales knew that rule of von Juva-Tarvas is about to end, they started to make weapons and other equipments that were needed. Some regiments who were still loyal to Queen revolted when they heard that Queen was coming back, more and more regimenst revolted when the news came from England.
King of England had decided to help Queen Eadflaed to regain her throne and with help of 10 armies.
May 1118 large army left from London, with them Queend Eadflaed and King of England himself. Messengers were sent to spread the word and tell the people that now is the time to revolt. Peasants all over Wales and Irland rose against von Juva-Tarvas, all regiments in Irland betrayed von Juva-Tarvas and Irland was back in Queens hands.
von Juva-Tarvas fleed from Lancester to Gwent, leaving his armies behind along with his court, he only took his most loyal advisors with him. News came to Gwent telling that Queen Eadflaed had took over Wales and their amries were marching towards Gwent and in July 1118 siege of Gwent started.
Siege lasted many weeks without an end.

September 1118, Camp outside Gwent

"This is leading us no where, we must assault" Eadflaed sounded worried.
"We cant take the risk of losing this siege, we just must siege them until they surrender" King of England said.
"Then if you refuse to attack, i will go there myself and kill him" Eadflaed walked towards the exit.
"But how?" King sounded suspicious.
"I have my ways" Eadflaed smiled before she left.

End of von Juva-Tarvas

September 1118, Castle Gwent, Kings bedroom

"I need to be alone for a moment, ill be in my room." Ike closed the door behind him.
"Well i guess that you dont want to be all alone, am i right?" Eadflaed stood ner the balcony doors.
"Who are you and what are you doing in my room without clothes?" Ike tried to sound like he was caring who she was or what she was doing.
"Well my dear king come here and i will tell you" Eadflaed said
Ike walked to balcony and took his clothes off.
3d92e915e7.jpg

Eadflaed grapped Ike and started to whisper something in his ear.
"Hush, my dear husband, you must be suprised." Eadflaed whispered.
"I think of what you did, I get a little tense." She said
Ike felt cold steel touching his stomach.
"I've tried forgetting and you I could forgive" she whispered.
"Trouble is I knows it's petty but I hate to let you live" she said and stapped Ike.
Ike pushed Eadflaed away, he tried to catch from something but lost his balance and fell from the balcony.
d5e2e5fef8.jpg

Loyal to von Juva-Tarvas

When news came to Malta about death of von Juva-Tarvas, Count Keinonen revolted against his new liege but he didn´t know that Queen had allready sent a army to take care of him.
1b2f1e06f0.png

In December 1118 Malta was in hands of troops loyal to Queen.
All those who were loyal to von Juva-Tarvas were put in ships that where headed to west and were never heard again.

...To Be Continued

Last edited:
and remember to comment, comments are good, they keep us doing what we are doing.

I dont know what do ya mean.

Well okay, the pic from a man who is dead is going to be in every post where a king is murdered and the betrayal pic is going to be in every post where female betrays the king if that is what you mean.

Last edited:
The pic where is the woman with the man is from Xena and the picture of dead man is "Who shot JR?" aka from "Dallas"

JR as a dead Finnish dynast..who'd have thought. With any luck, they won't all kill themselves.

Peace

Peace came back to Wales with Queen Eadflaed, people gave a warm welcome to their returning queen. People all over Wales celebrated the dead of von Juva-Tarvas and his evil court.
Still there was troubles inside the royalcourt, Queen had no heirs, no husband and council started to look for suitable husband for her.

Quest for Suitor

Suitor after suitor she turned the offers down, among these was sons from Germany, France, England, Scotland, Norway,Denmark, Navarra and even from Papal state but none of these pleased her.
Council didn´t know what to do, if none of these fine young men wouldn´t please her no one would but Queen wanted to marry someone who is from Juvaka bloodline, she wanted that her ancestors dynasty would continue after she dies, so council sent messengers to Sweden, only known place where Juvaka family are known to be.

...to be continued

ps. keep commenting as the comments keeps us running

Last edited:
I wonder whether you are planning on massacering the aristocracy of Europe .
And what are your plans once the Mongols appear?

Strike a deal with them and covetly "remove " leaders standing in their way?

Husband

In year 1121, Queen married a noble man from sweden called Erik Juvaka.
Erik was a grand-grand-son of Seppo Juvaka and brother of Mikael Juvaka king of Sweden. They had a two lovely daughters and one son, who was unfortunately killed by a Lynx, council had tought that now they would have a heir but were devastaded when they heard the news that young prince was dead.
Erik became ill in 1123, council tried its all to keep Erik alive to give them a heir but after three years of illness in year 1126 Erik died. Again throne had now heir, Queens daughters were sent to monastery. Council was desperate, they didn´t know what to do some even suggested that they would overthrow their Queen but that suggestion was turned down.

End of Eadflaed

Years passed and Queen was married four times but still no heir was given to them. Council was worried about queens health and age, was she too old to produce a heir. Queens health was weakening. Her daughters, Elena and Tia were put in a ship at age of 16, this ship was about to take them far away to west, council had decided that Juvakava dynasty was doomed and that they had to get rid off all who were related to Eadflaed. Monks in the monastery heard about their plans and put the girls in a ship that would take them away.
Council told Queen that her daughters were killed by bandits and that their bodies were shallsed in pieces. Queen was broken she spent six months in her chambres.
In year 1137, Queen became ill and her council knew that soon she would pass away and new king would rise, but queen didn´t die.
Council was reckless they wanted to get rid off her but killing her would be too rude. Somehow queen knew that her council was against her and she didn´t eat or drink anything. In year 1145 Queen died at age of 65, the council was happy when they heard the news, not like people of Wales who mourned queens death for four months. Each council member got their own county to rule and together they ruled kingdom of wales.
Council broke in year 1146 when all members of council wanted to be a new king and rule wales, Kingdom was broken counties were fighting each other, some fromed alliances, some were defeated and one count, called Nikolas Tarvas asked england to help them in their fight agains evil.
King of England sent ten armies to help Tarvas and soon all provinces of kingdom of wales was liberated but England didn´t want Tarvas to rise King of Wales and they took full control of Wales but not Ireland and Tarvas was crowned as King of Ireland.
The empire that Juvaka family had built was gone, no decent were there to take all back, last remaining members of Juvaka family were sent west and none heard from them again.

This is how ends first part of Dynasty.

Next part is going to be an mega campaing all the way to the DD. :)

Well, they didn't exactly make themselves accomodating.