• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, this was a nice surprise... I’ll definitely follow Stormbreakers… I’ll probably create the TVTropes page then….

Also, my own stories are coming soon (TM) (hopefully before Stormbreakers comes out).

PS Is it bad that Stormbreakers is on my autocomplete whenever I type “Sto”?

Happy Halloween!

Well, this was a nice surprise... I’ll definitely follow Stormbreakers… I’ll probably create the TVTropes page then….

Also, my own stories are coming soon (TM) (hopefully before Stormbreakers comes out).

PS Is it bad that Stormbreakers is on my autocomplete whenever I type “Sto”?

Happy Halloween!

Happy Dia de los Muertos!

I'd be pretty stoked if the Stormbreakers Story got its own TV Tropes page. I'm a regular visitor to the site but not an active member, so I don't know the process of how such a page would be made or approved. To anyone who finds or creates it, please send me the link!

And your autocomplete woes are pretty similar to mine. Both my phone and PC are becoming fluent in Partogan/Maori as time goes on. :p

My next AAR is coming together quickly and should be ready for launch this weekend. In the meantime, I recently decided to test out the War in Heaven to see how it would look in-game.

I'm not talking about two fallen empires going at one another here. I mean that I attempted (and failed) to recreate the climactic final battle referenced in the prologue of my first AAR. Using a wide array of cheats, mods, and console commands, I set up the battle to match how it will be portrayed in the story as closely as possible, then I let the game run.

The gigantic fleet action put a strain on my computer that was so bad I was getting between one and two frames per second. In real-world time, the battle took 62 minutes to play out. Eventually, my computer did the sensible thing and crashed. Reviewing the screenshots afterward only made me more excited to tell this final story.

This hellish battle will be included in final act of The Stormbreakers.

y4mqClLqYIHbt--jaH0TJWg7-vD5f5BxnFJuWbnxBJ7zogQ5Jh1uA9fJDSdLQkZgMCydy4vjjCkOrm-UeDKjvsqJxU8k1hTt6QeMKUAyQbF7mm7hW45CqZ4jO2MVtFO0WNb2a52XwUrS1PIvPu1wjNEp2VQWMPi6hGBzGDDEPbYfI0dHOPmmL48MpvMex5-C2Qwa3JHpRUIMKH-_71AfUnDXA