• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Austria-Hungary supports a deadline extension in light of the British situation.

Adamus,
I will need your help for the next few days...I am away from home for the Thanksgiving holiday.

I may not be able to reply to any diplomatic correspondence quickly.

The Sultan

No... no this can't be... surely I...

Oh... I did... I really did.... I deleted some sets of orders without text backups... ohhhhhh.... goddamnit....

I can't believe I did that... um... maybe I did download as .txt... let me look...

EDIT: No, no I did not... ARRRGGHHHH. Bloody werewolf and this deadline extension made my lose focus completely.

Anyway, its only one nation.

Nothing to see here folks.

Last edited:
Deadline!

Austrian Move Orders

A Serbia - Bulgaria
A Rumania S A Serbia - Bulgaria
A Galicia - Ukraine
A Budapest - Serbia
A Trieste S A Budapest - Serbia

Ottoman Move Orders

F Eas to Ion
F Aeg support A Gre to Hold
A Gre support A Bul to Ser
A Bul to Ser
A Con to Bul

F Bla support A Con to Bul

British Move Orders

F Edi - Nrg
F Nrg - Bar
A Yor - Edi
F Pic - Bel
F Eng S F Pic - Bel
F Lon - Nth
A Bur S F Pic - Bel

German Move Orders

F Nth S A Bel H
F Den S F Nth
F Hel S F Nth
F Ska S F Nth
A Nwy H
A Mos H
F Kie H
A Ruh - Bur
A Mun S A Ruh - Bur
A Bel S A Ruh - Bur
A Hol S A Bel H

Italian Move Orders

A Alb-Apu
F Ion C A Alb-Apu
F Nap S F Ion H
F Tyr-GoL

Before

1908winter.jpg

After

1909spring.jpg

For the sake of keeping this game rolling as fast as possible, Army Burgundy is automatically retreated to Paris, as it is the most logical option. HOWEVER, if Great Britain (who Athalcor now seems to be the senior diplomat for) wishes this to be changed, they may message me and I will make the change tomorrow and the game shall progress as it would normally have if I had not assumed a retreat to Paris.

Thus ends Spring, 1909. We now continue to the Movement and Diplomacy Phase, Fall, 1909. The deadline for orders will be 07:00 GMT, the 25th of November, roughly 47 hours from now.

We are only mildly amused.