• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

vanadio

Duke of Abrantes
47 Badges
Jan 22, 2010
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Magicka
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Divine Wind
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
Hi, one thing that i noted in the live streaming is that the game just have a Clinic and a Hospital.

I think it would be better if the game had different types of hospitals, as it happens in the real world. There are Central Hospitals, Tier I, Tier II Hospitals and Tier III Hospitals, and they are different. A small city may need a hospital, but a small one, not a big one.

My city Hospital is a Tier II Hospital

Hospital-Abrantes.jpg

Is Lisbon we have a Central Hospital

38087054.jpg

I'm certain that other countries have a similar division...

Upvote 0
The only differences there seem to be in USA with regards to hospitals are that some of them have specialized equipment for instance, Burn Centers. Although I dont know a whole lot about Hosptials since I rarely go to them :cool:

Personally i don't care how much kinds of hospitals they will have in this game.. as its open to modding! And also the demo was the game in alpha stage...

Not sure there needs to be multiple tiers of hospital, but I would like a split between those with and those without emergency facilities.

E.g. you have a local clinic/doctor's surgeries where patients have appointments and visit themselves, but no A&E/Emergency Department. These would be a destination for residents to visit and give a general positive health "buff" in the surrounding area. Then you'd have your larger clinics and hospitals with ambulances/Emergency Departments which can also give coverage to the industrial/commercial areas as well as handling serious outbreaks/accidents etc.

I would like the opposite, in fact. Emergency services as spread as possible together with common medical assitance (medical revisions and the like), so people have most of their needs and urgencies trated locally (and thus faster), and hospitals left only for mor difficult health states and specialized areas.

I think having different tiers of hospital would be an unnecessary complication. However, I think it might be nice to have several variations of the hospital building and the clinic to simulate (even if only visually) having different medical buildings in a city. This can also be applied to other civic buildings too, like police stations and especially schools. One of things I liked doing in SC4 was downloading mods that added new, different-looking civic buildings, and each of my cities would have different ones, to give them a different feel.

Anyways, in such a situation, different hospitals can even have different capacities and capabilities, for instance.