• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello guys

Nice work with Daim playing with them about a year (realtime:D)

I have noticed why USA dont launch nukes - because they dont build strategical bombers.Im know USA can better use tanks or carriers but about 10 b-29 should be there. As france I give USA 2 strat. bombers and look -they launch them.

Other thing is that GB 1940 dont guard border with Italy so they captures easily near east. But ai-behavior is not my rule.

Wait for Arma 1.3 and Daim Final Version.

Hey guys,

I heard Germany's AI has some problems with the new Betapatch and BetaDAIM. I wanted to play with the sowjet union and I'm asking myself how bad the AI problems are. Did someone test it already? How strong is the german AI in comparision to the vanilla AI?

Thanks for you help!

Last edited:
Hello guys

Nice work with Daim playing with them about a year (realtime:D)

I have noticed why USA dont launch nukes - because they dont build strategical bombers.Im know USA can better use tanks or carriers but about 10 b-29 should be there. As france I give USA 2 strat. bombers and look -they launch them.

Other thing is that GB 1940 dont guard border with Italy so they captures easily near east. But ai-behavior is not my rule.

Wait for Arma 1.3 and Daim Final Version.

I've seen them launch nukes. 3 of them actually.

Poor USSR...

AI Impressions DAIM + 1.3 b2

I noticed that GB AI is pretty tough with the b2+DAIM. I had to milcon Italy for a while and brought them into a good starting position in Africa, but later on their own GB threatened to push both Italy and Vichy out of Africa quickly.

British Fleet AI does suck however, never posed a serial threat in the Med. I also noticed this with DAIM plus 1.2. They did not even try to attack the German invasion fleet (1.2/1943), although they should have had enough to do so and this is a case of do or die for GB.

The Italy AI seems very week, did not even try to push through Sudan to Ethiopia after I relinquished milcon for the second time. They seem happy to manage their acquisitions, maybe because of partisans or previous losses of divs? They lost about 15-20 divs (many well equipped INF!) in Ethiopia at start quickly because they had been out of supply. Considering that Italy AI should be preparing for war, this is a poor decision. Having enough supplies down there would be a smart option though.

The Russian defence in depth is poor again. They seemed to have around 400 INF, mightily impressive, but after the first ca. 100 losses in pockets they are almost completely done. Not sure if they will recover, I don't rush this time, trying to save manpower.

The German AI in Armageddon seems so... ugh. I'm watching a SMEP game. It's 1955. The Germans have 850 land divisions. WHY!?

Does DAIM address this? The German AI constantly builds NEW units instead of REINFORCING old units! It drives me insane!

Current Germany AI has issues at times and will be redone once there is a final Armageddon v1.3.
How are the ai's for the rest of the majors?

The German AI in Armageddon seems so... ugh. I'm watching a SMEP game. It's 1955. The Germans have 850 land divisions. WHY!?

Does DAIM address this? The German AI constantly builds NEW units instead of REINFORCING old units! It drives me insane!

explains why germany fights so well in 1941 and 1942 but then snaps.