• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Chumley1

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 7, 2024
  • Cities: Skylines
It is my intent to start the game the game within 24 hrs of filling signups

Rules:

1. As should be a no-brainer all of the relevant forum rules apply by default!

2. You can only participate on one account in the game and you can not share an account.(You may not pretend you are sharing an account as two unique individual humans either)

3. Do not sabotage the game! You are expected to play to your win condition(s). Intentionally undermining your team is not allowed. Joining this game with the sole intent to troll is not allowed. ("Bad" or "alternative" plays, however, are allowed, if you sincerely believe in their merit.)

4. You may not directly quote/screenshot your Game Host, your role PM, or any private communication with other players. (You may however, paraphrase in a way that leaves room for reasonable doubt). Fake screenshots and quotes will be treated the same as genuine ones.

Similarly, you may not ask fellow players questions with intent to make them break these rules. ("What color was the word "Town" in your Role PM?")

Also, you may not refer at all to any private communication with the Game Host, whether you are lying about this or not.

5. Do not willfully attempt to exploit loopholes in the rules
You are expected to abide by the spirit of the rules, not merely the letter. If you are misusing the rules in bad faith then severe action will be taken. (Likewise, if we believe a player broke the letter but not the spirit of the rules, we may be lenient.)

6. Keep out of game info OUT! As long as a game is ongoing, you may talk about that game only in spaces the host gives you explicit permission to post in.

As long as a game is ongoing, any information about other players in the game that is derived from current non-game activity (being active in discord, joining a server, showing as reading or not reading a thread, status marked as online vs. busy vs. away, etc), is not allowed to be brought into the game thread. If you gain information from outside the thread, you must pretend that you do not have it for the sanctity of the game.

Basically, treat what a player is or isn't doing online (outside of the game), anywhere, as if it doesn't exist.

7. The game host reserves the right to use discretion when dealing with unsportsmanlike attitudes, lack of civility, and general toxicity. The host's desire is to deescalate such behavioral issues before they irreparably harm the game and/or the enjoyment of the game by its players. With that in mind SPEAK TO YOUR HOST IMMEDIATELY WHEN SUCH AN ISSUE OCCURS IN THREAD! DO NOT ENGAGE AND ESCALATE THE SITUATION FURTHER!

Game mechanics and game specific rules:

The phases with be 48 hr Days/24 hr Nights

Vote hammer will not be enabled until MYLO or LYLO

Minimum Posting Requirement: 2 posts per Day phase. If you fail to meet this requirement or haven't posted within 24 hours of the game starting, I will privately message you and ask if you want to continue playing the game. If you do not respond (or no longer wish to play), you will be subbed out or modkilled if there is no longer a pool of possible subs.

There will be no maximum post requirement.

Setup and roles explained. This is a 2 mafia 7 town setup. There are 6 possible setups column A, B, C, 1, 2, 3. Depending on which column is randomly selected town will receive the 2 shown roles + 5 more vanilla towns and Mafia shall receive an additional Goon along side the shown role.

1712536773015.png

Signup List:

1. Taffimai

Subs:

etc

Specs:

Last edited:
@Flockingbird would u consider signing up for this?
Thanks for asking, Chumley1! I’m planning to try a WW game first and see how I do with that. I have an easier time imagining playing a werewolf than a mobster — I experience a strong aversion to the idea of playing a mobster. Until that changes, I’ll only watch the mafia games. :)

I do hope you get your game going, and definitely appreciate your efforts (and everyone else’s) to revive the OT games!

You should play, there is functionally no difference between a Werewolf game and a Mafia game, they're different terms for the same thing!

Also hi I know Chumley from a different werewolf community and I'm here to help fill the game :)

...why is there no heart emoji :(

(that was supposed to be a reply but apparently new accounts can't post using quotes - if anyone can tell me how many posts I need to make to get that working I'd be much obliged or else this is going to be a confusing game if nobody can see what I'm replying to)

(that was supposed to be a reply but apparently new accounts can't post using quotes - if anyone can tell me how many posts I need to make to get that working I'd be much obliged or else this is going to be a confusing game if nobody can see what I'm replying to)
Post here. ;) (I recommend checking out a page or 2 to be sure your posting is in line with what others are doing, but afaik that’s the thread used to deal with this issue.)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks for asking, Chumley1! I’m planning to try a WW game first and see how I do with that. I have an easier time imagining playing a werewolf than a mobster — I experience a strong aversion to the idea of playing a mobster. Until that changes, I’ll only watch the mafia games. :)

I do hope you get your game going, and definitely appreciate your efforts (and everyone else’s) to revive the OT games!
You should spectate instead then!

Reactions: