• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BeltarTheLion

Sergeant
Mar 29, 2020
I launched the game and got the bad situation the game doesn't see both DLC (Halflings and Necro). I tried to remove user content, AoW3 folder in "My Documents\My Games\", reinstale the game via Steam UI. But everything I got the game started to see the DLCs (It draw markers in left-upper corner) but no Custom scenarios from them no races from them. Something happened with internal registration or what.

Finally I fixed the problem using archived game copy made couple years ago for coping it on PC which has only 4G-Internet via cell-phone so I used to copy game files on HDD and then launch the Steam installation to this folder.

So I made the same operation unpacked game's files launched Steam's installation which verified files and said it's OK without downloading anything. Now I'm confused since the intallation didn't download a thing I assume that my copy from 2018 must be equal to the files which Steam downloads but why downloading of the game didn't help?