Crusader Kings II - 2.0.4 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum FCUV - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It should work fine. I've literally got a half dozen installs of CK2 for different versions, and some even sitting on an external hard drive that I sometimes plug into my laptop. It runs without problems.

Thanks just as well. Good to get these confirmations. Well maybe it works on my old PC, but that one needs some work to do on it..so i refrained from trying it up 'til now. Kinda lazy on my behalf i guess. :D

I just imagined Doomdark using Sylvester Stallone's Voice going "I am the Law!"

Still, lotsa new features, and some fixes..time to re-mod my game now so i can make the most of it :D

I just imagined Doomdark using Sylvester Stallone's Voice going "I am the Law!"

Still, lotsa new features, and some fixes..time to re-mod my game now so i can make the most of it :D

I just image them listening to the Anthrax song all day.
[video=youtube;vs-vthRdttc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs-vthRdttc[/video]

Another video, referencing Judge Dredd as in the song, but too bloody and cruel for the forum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anKDc9JrwBs

So I am screwed -- use a patch that is known to have major issues (see the threads about the lost / screwy buildings and holding upgrades) despite fixing some current issues and hope it doesn't make things worse overall, and never have any chance to get the hotfix, or forgo even this patch and live with the game the way it is in 2.0.1

- Exported 'matrilineal_marriages' flag to religion script (no longer hardcoded for Muslims)

Now that we mod matrilineal marriages in the religions.txt file, can the merchant republics now also use matrilineal marriages or are they still hard-corded not to?

So I am screwed -- use a patch that is known to have major issues (see the threads about the lost / screwy buildings and holding upgrades) despite fixing some current issues and hope it doesn't make things worse overall, and never have any chance to get the hotfix, or forgo even this patch and live with the game the way it is in 2.0.1

You could try brewing your own patch by taking the 2.0.1 version and merging in script fixes from 2.0.2. Won't get you all the fixes, but should allow you to avoid any regressions.

You guys blow me away !! What a patch !!

I don't really get this point : Fixed a bug with the de facto liege of primary holdings

Is that means that liege won't revoke your title if you own the capital of its duchy ??? :wub:

Ok folks, it's time to lay down the LAAW.

2a490653025b6498a8486fb2d3276eebacdfd129_full.jpg

[video=youtube;9kRtNeEvkzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kRtNeEvkzU[/video]
Sorry, couldn't resist :D

I hope this patch won't break my AAR save though.

Off-topic posts deleted. This is not the place to restart the GG/Steam wars again.

May I ask, in which way is "- Significantly reduced the amount of event-spawned troops across the board to better reflect the rebalanced levies" this true ...
In my best days I can spawn 6k from personal + vassals, 1k retinues and 2.2k mercs (Mali ...) and I just got 25k rebels. Sooo 9.2k vs 25k.

I mean it's all fine and dandy, I can recover if they didn't kept 22k of those 25k army and aren't the strongest power in the game .. right next to me .. waiting a couple of years to invade me.

Last edited: