• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Opération Pipe : As it happens, in French, ‘une pipe’ can mean several things. It can be that wooden smoking instrument, it can also be slang for a cigarette (that’s outdated now), or it can be slang for, well, oral sex. You can imagine how popular an « Opération Pipe » could be on a warship (even in a navy where, to quote Churchill, it was not all ‘rum, corporal punishment and sodomy’).

French for "skin flute" I suppose...

If a British gentlemen started seeing omens every time it rained he'd never have time to get anything done.
DYAEiOu.gif

I'm imagining something akin to the opening of Apocalypse Now: "Yorkshire... shit, I'm still in Yorkshire..."

Dolchstoßlegende II - This time we blame the Mormons

They have it coming.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Been awhile from here to there in the rain, but could anybody stir up a cry on what's happening here?

Been awhile from here to there in the rain, but could anybody stir up a cry on what's happening here?
If one believes the forum software then @AtlanticFriend hasn't been seen since 31st May 2019. Not a lot of point chasing someone who isn't logging in.

We can only hope it is nothing serious keeping him away and that he will, at some point, return.