Content Update 1.1.0 is LIVE on retail!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the wrong thread, because I am a stupid, but - any documentation incoming on creating Vehicle models? Or is that somewhere already, and I missed it?

Actually, just a simple .fbx from one of the already existing vehicles would be immensely helpful.

The default Models are already in Asset Editor :)

I can't even get to disable mods so it just isn't running on my computer

You do this in the Steam launch options, which is before you start the game. It shouldn't be able to sink your computer before that.

Reactions:
I can't load the game after this patch. I get the "splash screen" for CO (blue square) which then becomes a blank blue square, i then get a black screen and it loads the main menu with the Paradox logo overlaid on top and then I can't click on anything and the logo SLOWLY disappears and then I still can't click on it, I just get the loading "beach ball" (Mac OS X).

I have set the flag "--noworkshop" in Steam.

This is Mac OS X latest version of OS X.

Worked fine before patch.
Have rebooted.

Currently not playable.

I can't load the game after this patch. I get the "splash screen" for CO (blue square) which then becomes a blank blue square, i then get a black screen and it loads the main menu with the Paradox logo overlaid on top and then I can't click on anything and the logo SLOWLY disappears and then I still can't click on it, I just get the loading "beach ball" (Mac OS X).

I have set the flag "--noworkshop" in Steam.

This is Mac OS X latest version of OS X.

Worked fine before patch.
Have rebooted.

Currently not playable.

I have to use the option --disablemods I can then load the game. Start up is still really slow though but I have managed to start a game at least!

I have to use the option --disablemods I can then load the game. Start up is still really slow though but I have managed to start a game at least!

Does that change if you use -noWorkshop too?

Just tested it on an Intel HD4000 pc, before update it was smooth on low details, now the menu is impossible to use (about 4-5 seconds between the click and the reaction) but after starting the game everything works smooth as before

Great - Now I can finally recreate old Aalborg completely. :)

Eh thats it? I was hoping for bug fixes not more content. I wont use the European stuff. I will use the lack of AI pathfinding much more which is still an issue. Nice to see more content but no real fixes.. yet again.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.