• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Which should be WoN only?

• Transfer Tradepower

Votes: 1.581 51,9%
  • Powerbonus-system for fighting Rivals

Votes: 177 5,8%
  • Policies

Votes: 547 18,0%
  • New formable nations: Kurland, Egypt & Bukhara.

Votes: 472 15,5%
  • Automation of Papacy

Votes: 267 8,8%

• Total voters
The Automation of papacy as part of DLC and others not having access to it is ridiculous. It's a bland interface with a RNG that you occasionally click to "bid" in, why does Paradox want this aspect to be in EU4 when they are prepared to fix it as part of DLC?

Also on Form-able nations if they don't have their own custom artwork, events and rulers that are some what based on History then it's ridiculous and these features are clearly money grabbing exercises or somehow doing these seemingly meager fixes and additions blew out of control on the technical side.

Why Bukhara? Seems like a very "out there" choice, especially since you're only adding three new formables...

Why Bukhara? Seems like a very "out there" choice, especially since you're only adding three new formables...
Based on dev stream, the reason for Egypt as form-able nation is to present muslim nations, with iqta as government type, a way to change their government type...
While I am not sure about Bukhara, but probably the reason for its inclusion would be the same as Egypt...

Voted for papacy automation, this feature does not increase the games depth by one bit, classic DLC.

Voted for formable nations. Only the 2 last options (nations, automation) are DLC stuff IMO

Didn't know that, when I wiki'd Bukhara all I got was the city.

Voted for Transfer Trade. Like everyone has said, it seems to fit the most with a trade-themed DLC

I'm not adding any of the other interface improvements to this, as I assume you won't vote for them either.
You see Johan, I guess some people do have the guts to vote :D.

Imho the formable nations should definetelly be free, as it's too simple. There are hundreds of mods adding it, it's a thing that any moder, even not very experienced, can do in few minutes. The only thing that it changes is that it'd be Ironman compatible. The automated papacy is not a new feature, it's mearly smth that fixes another annoying feature. The rest are completely new things, and as such they should be in a DLC. Btw: I was surprised that colonial nations were free.