Colossus of the South, Grand Edition and Expansion Pass

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PDX_Pelly

Community Manager Victoria 3
Paradox Staff
May 17, 2023
Hello Victorians!

There have been a number of comments from users who aren't able to access / pick up the Colossus of the South region pack via the Expansion Pass or Grand Edition on Steam!

We are aware of this and investigating solutions to this, we will update you as soon as we have a solution!

Please post information and/or any error messages below in the thread regarding this!

Pelly

• 5Like
Reactions:
Bought the Expansion Pass 2 weeks before 'Dawn of Wonder' release. Now, I can't add in to my account. It looks like this and the error message that I get from steam. But I'm sure you guys already know this.

vic1.png
vic2.png

• 4Like
Reactions:
To add to the screenshot from Frosina, if you click on bundle info, you can then add to cart. going through the process, purchase for myself, you get told -

An unexpected error has occurred. Your purchase has not been completed.
Please wait a few minutes and try again.
If you encounter this error repeatedly, please contact Steam Support.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Hi I have some additonal information with the issue it seems that the error given for me is 403 forbidden I assume you have contacted steam and you should provide them with this specific error if you havent already
1700090195618.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Another bit of additional information. For some reason I already own a DLC that is meant to be released in March 2024: "Sphere of Influence", instead of Colossus of the South
I think you'll find that's as well as" rather than "instead of".

I don't own the DLC despite have the Season Pass.

Season pass shows up as $0.00, but trying to claim it gives a steam error.
View attachment 1049463
View attachment 1049465
View attachment 1049470

Exactly the same issue as everyone has at present.

What some users have found is that if they buy any paid item in the Steam store, they can add this DLC for $0 there too and it goes through okay then.

Sorry about that!

contact steam support they gave me the DLC from their end and I now I have access to it
Can you please tell me how you reached them in the first place? I'm trying to start a ticket but can't find the DLC as motive to say I'm unable to get it, appearently it is not an available product on their market for support complaints, so I'm not able to contact them, but I already gave up waiting on Paradox to help us, till this day there's nothing but this forum, and no official statements. And the thought of "not having any issues with DLC aquiring" was the reason I bought the f* Expansion Pass. Feeling scammed here...

Can you please tell me how you reached them in the first place? I'm trying to start a ticket but can't find the DLC as motive to say I'm unable to get it, appearently it is not an available product on their market for support complaints, so I'm not able to contact them, but I already gave up waiting on Paradox to help us, till this day there's nothing but this forum, and no official statements. And the thought of "not having any issues with DLC aquiring" was the reason I bought the f* Expansion Pass. Feeling scammed here...
I went to games and software chose purchases > I cant complete my purchase in the steam store > choose victoria 3 again then tell them that you can redeem the collosus of the south dlc

Yes, this issue should be fixed now.

f you still have this problem, please contact Steam support as detailed above - failing all else they will supply a key to fix this for you.

I still have this issue. I was going to play the gane after a while, but now the DLC is not in my library. I tried contacting Steam support but they refer to paradox, what's the solution here?