• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, when Hispaniola is completely conquered, will it be united into one state/territory or will the old designations between east and west still apply?

P.S. I would congratulate you, but come on it's only Haiti. :D

Virgiltchicken said:
So, when Hispaniola is completely conquered, will it be united into one state/territory or will the old designations between east and west still apply?

P.S. I would congratulate you, but come on it's only Haiti. :D

Well im pretty awful at this game, so if i win against a country like Haiti or Dominican Republic, then its like i have conquered the world im afraid :D :D :D

New York Times

ELECTIONS CANCELLED!!!!!!!

Today, Outrage has swept the nation. The Elections have been cancelled! The miners have gone on strike in protest, but it looks like it isnt going to make a difference. We Call on all American Citizens to rebel and overthrow this tyrant.

2 Days Later......
Fritz Kuhn has banned the New York Times.

US Rearmament

America's Standard Tank, The Christie.

In 1936, Kuhn ordered the building of a large tank Army. Christie's were chosen to be the forces standard tank. But Research started into a better tank. Henry Ford was put in charge of Tank Production. Soon america had 4 divisions. They Were put under the command of Patton and placed on the border with Mexico.

Shortly later, a technological breakthrough happened and America now had a better tank, the M2A2

The M2A2.

Also, another Cavalry Division was made and the USS Yorktown was finished.

The Yorktown

You want more replies? Here you have but as compensation I wish an update.

And a tip about Europe: I think you should try getting a foothold by attacking Portugal so your airforces and supply routes (its more efficient than convoying into occupied territory) can be in range for Spain.
BTW really good AAR its a big thing to make me say that as im very fussy with AARS

Last edited:
Samilou said:
You want more replies? Here you have but as compensation I wish an update.

And a tip about Europe: I think you should try getting a foothold by attacking Portugal so your airforces and supply routes (its more efficient than convoying into occupied territory) can be in range for Spain

Ok then. i was going to do an update anyway but it will come anytime now.

The Hindenburg Tragedy

On May 26 1937, The Zeppelin Hindenburg caught fire and exploded killing 36 people. It was considered a tragedy both in the USA and Germany. Kuhn even ordered the production of stamps with the picture of the Hindenburg on.

The Hindenburg in flames.

A 1939 Investigation by Germany, found that Communists had sabotaged the ship. However, when Kuhn ordered a team to search, They blamed it on the flammable fabric that covered the ship.