• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(50267)

Second Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2005
Collected Tales from A Country of your choice.

Hello there. I thought i would do a random AAR. So you, The People of these Forums will decide which of the following i shall play as:
Manchukuo (Not sure how its spelt)
Greece
Fascist America
Austria
Belgium

Last edited:
I'm with Met Fascist America would be a realy cool idea :)

Austria, resist the Germans!

Do fascist America; it would be very cool to read :)

You may remember Wolfhound's PostcAARds form Australia AAR (if you dont, for gods sake read it. its brilliant). It had a brilliant map with flags on the countries. Well, for the AAR i have decided to make my own showing My Flag.

ok so its a bit scruffy. still i tried. Anyway you can see mein flag :D

First Orders

Build up to War

Fritz Kuhn seized power on January 1st 1936. He ordered the increase in strenght of the US Army. Fritz was unpopular so he needed a victory, whether political or Military. Immediately, He ordered the Building of two more infantry divisions, 24th Victory and 6 Sightseeing Sixth. In July he decided on his objective. He decided to invade Haiti, which was in political instability. He also added the USS Yorktown to the US fleet. The USAF was unchanged. On August 10th, the US Fleet left port in New Orleans. On The Way, they picked up the US 1st Army, which was at Miami. On August 12 the Fleet reached the coast of Haiti. Finally on August 14, Hell came to Haiti.......

Nice picture and interesting start. Cool to see you decided to do Fascist America, I am looking forward to the rest of the story :)

The Haitian Conflict August 14-September 1

THE HAITIAN WAR

2AM August 19 1936, Montrois, Haiti, 2 Miles from Port-Au-Prince.

ORDER OF BATTLE
USA
1st US Big Red One Division
2nd Indianhead Division
3rd Rock of the Marne Division
6th Sightseeing Sixth Division
24th Victory Division
1st Team Cavalry Division
COMMANDER
O.N Bradley
HAITI
Haitian Regiment
COMMANDER
Poguire

The Haitian Troops had been asleep when they heard the thundering guns of the USS Houston. The alarm was raised by a Haitian private. At 4AM The Transports of the Doubleday Flotilla arrived and men flooded onto the beaches. The First casualty of the Haitian War was Pvt. Jack Smith of 2nd Indianhead Division killed at 4:02 AM. The Beach was quickly taken, mainly because of The Haitian Rifles, most of which were from before 1914 and by now were archaic. By The End of The Day, Montrois was secure.

On August 22, The Haitians begun a Counterattack and The Sightseeing Sixth Broke. In One of the most glorious Cavalry Charges in Modern History, 1st Team filled the gap and repulsed the Haitians. By August 26th, The Haitians had been cut in to two. On August 28th, Poguire comitted Suicide, to avoid capture. Haiti surrendered on August 30th, and was annexed the following day, but slight resistance remained until February 1937.

IMAGES OF WAR

US Soldiers at Montrois.

The USS Houston, The Ship that fired the first shots of the war.

No screenshots for obvious reasons :D

Last edited:
Spanish Civil War

The Nationalists were suffering huge casualties. Burgos was taken in October and Franco was in trouble.

oh dear.

The US was thinking of sending Aid to Franco but now his men had no port, so if the US decided to send aid, then it would have to fight its way to Franco. Only the newly built 33rd Golden Cross Division could be of any use anyway. the rest were all fatigued from their adventures in Haiti. The Republicans would probably be able to bomb any landing troops. I didnt have enough so i decided to see if somehow Franco survived. i highly doubt he will.