• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you folks. :)

I could go for the all-red map :D, but that wouldn't be much of a challenge. My goals of defeating the Allies and USA have been reached.

I can tell you what I know: I've lost three infantry divisions, one paratroop division, one battleship and eight heavy cruisers.

If I'm not wrong, HOI 3 does feature exact statistics in the statistics screen, where you can view your losses (Combat losses in numbers).

If I'm not wrong, HOI 3 does feature exact statistics in the statistics screen, where you can view your losses (Combat losses in numbers).
All you can see from the statistics is a list of sunk ships.

load up as brazil and take on the evil empire!

Great AAR. Why not do an Ahistorial Australian AAR. No one has done one because its too challenging. :D

Thanks!
Actually an ahistorical Australian game could be pretty interesting. It starts with a crappy army but within 3-4 years it could build some ten infantry divisions, enough to conquer New Zealand and Dutch Indonesia. After that, anything is possible. :D

^Crikey you've got tickets on us mate :D
Or as Rommel put it in an unattributed source "If I had to take hell, I would use the Australians to take it and the New Zealanders to hold it"

I've been reading your Spain AAR and it's nail biting stuff, I do think you should stick to small nations, the disadvantage in size is made up by for poor AI.