• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I find it especially insulting that Paradox has removed MJ and yet has not fixed some bugs that have been put up on bug forum multiple times like the Conclave Self-Coronation one and others.
Us: Hey, Paradox, could you fix a few minor bugs in this game your fans still play?
Paradox: *Removes a feature instead*

WTF Paradox?

• 2Like
Reactions:
Wait, what, why? These were fun challenges and the rewards gave a very nice incentive to complete them. I wasn't expecting that they'd disappear completely.
Kinda sucky, I jumped in quite late and only managed to complete three... :( Sadness.

If possible, it would be nice if they were re-instated.

Also, where do I see what rewards I unlocked exactly?

• 4Like
Reactions:
Why is it that Paradox caters to power-games that blow full-speed through games and scenarios and then yank content away from slower-paced gamers? I like to savor the game-play experience and my games can take a year or more to finish. My first MJ character was first time I have attempted a scenario/challenge in all my years of playing Paradox games. It has been one of my best experiences with CK. I was looking forward to starting my second MJ and spending years more on the challenges while waiting for CK3 to become playable. Burned on Imperator. Burned on CK3. Now you remove a compelling element of CK2 that was universally praised. WTF?

Reactions:
Just to clarify the situation, the whole Monarch's Journey's challenges will be removed from Crusader Kings II.
Sorry to be the bearer of the news, it is what is is o_O

Has development of CK2 completely ended, or will there be more bug-fixing patches? It would be nice to hear an answer from the devs about this.

Has development of CK2 completely ended, or will there be more bug-fixing patches? It would be nice to hear an answer from the devs about this.
As it stands, Crusader Kings II won't receive any major updates in the future. We loved our past years developing the game with you, but the focus is currently on Crusader Kings III. Thanks for your understanding

As it stands, Crusader Kings II won't receive any major updates in the future....

That wasn't realy the question or are bug fixing patches 'major updates' ?
Fahraeus himself said in an interview after the PDXCon that there won't be new added features, what i'd call major updates, but (!) that
he would be interested in releasing a patch or two with bug fixes etc. some time after the inital release of CK3.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I think many players can come to terms the game is long in the tooth but its no reason to be a seasonal scrooge for sales when the game eventually reaches obsolescence by pulling out the roots of a feature after committing and clarifying to not add more content to it and therefore alienating new players for something that was advertising your new game anyway. Understandably the pressure to add new MJ's is probably high the longer its out in the open but undoubtedly other options existed like just changing the UI to a closed format to indicate the journey is at a end; and i highly suspect someoene in management overruled with a concious decision.

Hello. I don't know where else to put this complaint so I'm giving it here.

In CK2, before CK3's release, I got enough points to get every single hairstyle and item from the ruler challenges.

When CK3 first came out I could use them. I hadn't played it in a while since then but now I notice after returning ( I returned after DLC release ) that I no longer can. How can I fix this?

Reactions: