• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
pre-order!

VfLILQ8.png

Reactions:
I don't think it looks cluttered at all, but the plates with that mix of food look extremely out of place. It wouldn't for many other games, but for the art you use in this game it doesn't work at all. We would definately like an icon, just not that one. Regional food icons would be cool. You could have a wine and mutton for Northern countries, olives and fruit for Mediterranean countries, wheat and figs for desert countries.

Reactions:
I'm just wondering when will the new patch/DLC come out. Will it happen before autumn or not.

Shattered retreat and coalitions are completely fine, but currently the game is too buggy for me to enjoy it. Last time I tried, executing foreigners who I had captured in war lost me the game, because I got tyranny for it, which is a bug. The -100 opinion penalty with everyone was hard to deal with it.

Can't comment on the release date, I'm afraid (for one thing it has moved a few times), but I do agree it would have been better to have an interim patch to fix up some bugs.

Reactions:
Can't comment on the release date, I'm afraid (for one thing it has moved a few times), but I do agree it would have been better to have an interim patch to fix up some bugs.
I rather wait for one solid patch rather then wait for hotfix or mega-fix-patch then to ruin first time experience. Everytime I hear somethings has moved for more time I get more hype; whats to come

... better to have an interim patch to fix up some bugs.
Yes please do this. I have fun play 2.5.2 but there are some very annoying bugs
I rather wait for one solid patch rather then wait for hotfix or mega-fix-patch then to ruin first time experience. Everytime I hear somethings has moved for more time I get more hype; whats to come
I usually have the same opinion but with no realese date in the next two months I would like to see the biggest bugs fixed ASAP

Is it related to the app stuffs release date though? If the app content comes first then you can patch with it right?