• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There is a screen where you can see all of the feuds in a republic like you can with nomads?

Oh, no. Just feuds. I'm not aware of other kind of feuds (dynastic/tribal); are they in the game?

Oh, no. Just feuds. I'm not aware of other kind of feuds (dynastic/tribal); are they in the game?

don't know, but they should be in the game. Or if they are in the game, they should be made more visable to the player.

Finally, something worthy of attention. This game needed mor economic depth.

Reactions:
Well, I don't think you can claim for sure his methods were the only factor, but you do have some possibilities with the Seclusion system and taking the... pragmatic choices in related events.
How else would you explain Milan going pretty much unharmed though?

Can't wait for savage bears!

Finally I will make a Norse Empire that doesn't only have most of the Europe, but 6 holdings counties everywhere norse culture is. And prosperous! The rest is getting depopulated.
Also can do some nomads depopulating by raiding and not just conquest+raising. Europe+middle east as a sea of grass is in interesting alternative history in my opinion.

Last edited:
Not related to this but with all game options being added with the next patch can we get the option to changed clothes and crowns like hair and beards? Even as a cheap dlc I just can't stand that horrible glittery box with smarties stuck to it.

Not related to this but with all game options being added with the next patch can we get the option to changed clothes and crowns like hair and beards? Even as a cheap dlc I just can't stand that horrible glittery box with smarties stuck to it.

I also would like the option to change the hairstyles of those in my court, particularly my spouse and children.

Reactions:
As far as I am aware we have 7 names defined for every province. But yes, adding slots can increase any province to up to 7 slots rather than being limited to the max scripted.

Actually, you can technically add more than 7 slots, the UI just doesn't show them - so we don't do that.

Obvious need for scroll bar is obvious.

--Khanwulf

Reactions:
We need regular feuds as well besides patrician and nomad feuds.

And also tainted family mechanics where people won't want to marry characters or won't want to give them titles or positions due to bad reputation. The spymaster should be able to start spreading rumors and increase the taint. The taint should decrease by generation as well as by good deeds done by family members. However good deeds should not be able purge tainted reputation entirely, time has to pass.

Reactions:
This new system actually makes me thing it would be nice if there were far fewer holdings early on in the game's timeline, with more and more being added in later on.

Reactions:
This new system actually makes me thing it would be nice if there were far fewer holdings early on in the game's timeline, with more and more being added in later on.
The issue with this is that those without the DLC would constantly be stuck with less holdings.

Reactions:
The issue with this is that those without the DLC would constantly be stuck with less holdings.
Maybe make the add-holding event also appear in vanilla, but as a random thing somewhat tied to the income of the owner and whether they are at war or not, without adding a whole layered prosperity system?

Reactions:
There could be a check for the DLC or an option on the game creation screen to choose whether or not you want a high starting holding count or a lower one. At the very least, I'd like to see a general reduction in the number of built holdings in the earlier starts in the less developed parts of the world.

Reactions: