• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

CK2 Dev Diary #75 - Enter the Dragon

Hi everyone, I hope you’ve all had a great weekend!

The countdown has started and Jade Dragon will soon be available for download; this Thursday in fact!

By now, I think we’ve covered most aspects of the expansion pretty thoroughly, so I think I'm just going to post this beautiful new loading screen:

JadeDragon.png

Take care folks, and if you want one last sneak peak of the expansion before Thursday, make sure to tune in to the CK2 livestreams today, starting at 16:00 CET! Servancour will do a special quick run-through of the new features!

The next expansion will cover something a lot of people have asked for.

Crusader Kings II: Victoria 3 confirmed!

For real, I will buy any future expansion Paradox throws for CK2. This game is a masterpiece.

Vinland expansion!: Alt-his Harald Hardrade moves his great viking army from England to North America. Super-conquest of the new world. Am I right?
Sunset Invasion 2: Electric Boogalo.
This needs to be a movie.

monastic orders should have monasteries (alternative tile possession to hospital)

I think it would be nice for them to have monasteries, aye, but IMO it would make far more sense for them to ask to build temple holdings in your counties (like holy orders do for castles) than for monasteries to occupy the hospital slot. Naturally, for monastic orders to actually be able to own temple holdings, they would need a (landless) title corresponding to each monastic society.

I think it would be nice for them to have monasteries, aye, but IMO it would make far more sense for them to ask to build temple holdings in your counties (like holy orders do for castles) than for monasteries to occupy the hospital slot. Naturally, for monastic orders to actually be able to own temple holdings, they would need a (landless) title corresponding to each monastic society.

This. Especially since we have monasteries who are landed historically (St Gallen or San Germano for exemple).

That...makes more sense. Nevermind about hospitals. This.

where are the renders ?

The next expansion will cover something a lot of people have asked for.

So, on-map China, playable theocracies playable inland Republics AND an improved trade/economic system? Wow, you guys are ambitious!