• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hispanvs

Short summary of your issue
Spanish translation Incomplete

Game Version

What OS are you playing on?
Windows

What platform are you using?
Steam

What DLC do you have installed?
Royal Court, Northern Lords, Fashion of the Abbasid Court

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
Yes

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
The Spanish translation is incomplete, especially in the cultural traditions menu I can't see the attributes for each tradition because is missing the whole text for each one of them, apart from that there are wrong translations scattered around in events

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
Go into the culture tab and traditions menu, there you will see that no one single tradition has a description of what it does

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?
Verify every single text by a Spanish native person/team to correct what is wrong

I have attached a save game
No

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    2,7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    1,1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    1,2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    7,2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions:
Heya AesirHunter, and thank you for your report!
The issue with Cultural Traditions missing descriptions is currently being investigated by our development team, and exists in our "known issues list".

You also mentioned that there were events with inaccurate translation, it would be extremely helpful to us if you had any examples you could link so that we can have them checked out by our localization team!

I can't check all the events but here you can clearly see in this screenshot that there is missing text and also is very hard to know the context of it because it makes no sense at all, thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    1,1 MB · Views: 0
This text should be "¡Niño, esta batalla no la vas a ganar!"

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    1,2 MB · Views: 0
This text for example has no connection at all because while it is a request for the king to help you to fortify counties that are in the border of your territory when I click I get an event to be chancellor of the king

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    7,2 MB · Views: 0
I would like also to mention that you cannot put simply vulgar iberian castillian language or galician, for basque language you have it right but for the rest should be castillian language except for galician, portuguese and catalan, I cound't verify last two because they didn't appeared yet in my campaign

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    1,5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    1,7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    1,3 MB · Views: 0
Thank you for the additional reports, I'll have them logged into our database.

Hopefully some better news about the cultural traditions, we have a fix confirmed and are looking at releasing a patch with this issue resolved soon!
Thank you for making us aware of this issue! <3

• 2Like
Reactions:

Hopefully some better news about the cultural traditions, we have a fix confirmed and are looking at releasing a patch with this issue resolved soon!
Thanks !

Some more text that seems to be not accurate or missing something, how can my character be obese if he has Inappetence?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    3,4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    2,8 MB · Views: 0
Reactions:
Hello there.

In spanish localization i had this problems.
you leave some "TODO" in the info

FLGgcPHXMAMzpl1.png
FLGy9oNXsAI0W8b.jpg

when ally call me to a war, if i open the war tab (where say warscore, allies on war, and total troops of the attakers and deffenders) whitout accepting or rejecting join the war, that message leaves until restart game... (i know i can go to my ally and request to join his/her war ... but that is too annoying and that wasn't like that before)

thanks in advance

Reactions:

Please, check all other mistakes in this post

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.