• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hispanvs

Short summary of your issue
Spanish translation Incomplete

Game Version

What OS are you playing on?
Windows

What platform are you using?
Steam

What DLC do you have installed?
Royal Court, Northern Lords, Fashion of the Abbasid Court

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
Yes

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
The Spanish translation is incomplete, especially in the cultural traditions menu I can't see the attributes for each tradition because is missing the whole text for each one of them, apart from that there are wrong translations scattered around in events

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
Go into the culture tab and traditions menu, there you will see that no one single tradition has a description of what it does

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?
Verify every single text by a Spanish native person/team to correct what is wrong

I have attached a save game
No

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    2,7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    1,1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    1,2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    7,2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions:
Thank you for the additional reports, I'll have them logged into our database.

Hopefully some better news about the cultural traditions, we have a fix confirmed and are looking at releasing a patch with this issue resolved soon!
Thank you for making us aware of this issue! <3
There are so many translation errors... I think you should check one by one at this point even if it takes time, the base game also has a lot of errors.

Reactions:
English:
lVG5vor.png
-> Spanish:
IFkfNmH.png
This has been happening since the release of the game. PLEASE, Paradox, fix this! It's REALLY annoying. These are the threads were the bug was reported but, somehow, you didn't solve it yet: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...h-or-exact-progress-among-other-bugs.1479910/ and https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/ck-iii-ck3-interface-schemes-missing-info.1415538/

Fix it please, as well as the new bugs with the spanish localization.

Thanks.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I'll keep a track so that everything gets in. Please, for any additional issues you believe should be highlighted to a team, create a new thread on this forum!
Thank you all for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.