• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

truepusk

Recruit
15 Badges
Nov 10, 2017
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Magicka
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • BATTLETECH
From play-throughs I've seen or what I've read online, the Change Council Positions button should be available by right clicking on a portrait. I believe it is part of vanilla CK2.

The 'fire from council' button is showing up sporadically when I try loading different scenarios. Perhaps I find one councilor that has that option of the five. Then when I hover over that button, it lists prerequisites that I think are only related to conclave, like must not be a powerful vassal or related to level of council authority.

I have yet to see the Change Council Position button.

Upvote 0
From play-throughs I've seen or what I've read online, the Change Council Positions button should be available by right clicking on a portrait. I believe it is part of vanilla CK2.

The 'fire from council' button is showing up sporadically when I try loading different scenarios. Perhaps I find one councilor that has that option of the five. Then when I hover over that button, it lists prerequisites that I think are only related to conclave, like must not be a powerful vassal or related to level of council authority.

I have yet to see the Change Council Position button.
Please sync your account with steam (see my signature) and then post in the bug report forum for the correct Crusader Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.