• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
Status
Not open for further replies.

truepusk

Recruit
15 Badges
Nov 10, 2017
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Magicka
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • BATTLETECH
From play-throughs I've seen or what I've read online, the Change Council Positions button should be available by right clicking on a portrait. I believe it is part of vanilla CK2.

The 'fire from council' button is showing up sporadically when I try loading different scenarios. Perhaps I find one councilor that has that option of the five. Then when I hover over that button, it lists prerequisites that I think are only related to conclave, like must not be a powerful vassal or related to level of council authority.

I have yet to see the Change Council Position button.

Mr. Capiatlist

The Constantinople of the Great Lakes
85 Badges
Dec 4, 2003
nhkendall.com
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • 500k Club
  • Rome Gold
From play-throughs I've seen or what I've read online, the Change Council Positions button should be available by right clicking on a portrait. I believe it is part of vanilla CK2.

The 'fire from council' button is showing up sporadically when I try loading different scenarios. Perhaps I find one councilor that has that option of the five. Then when I hover over that button, it lists prerequisites that I think are only related to conclave, like must not be a powerful vassal or related to level of council authority.

I have yet to see the Change Council Position button.
Please sync your account with steam (see my signature) and then post in the bug report forum for the correct Crusader Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.