• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
King has just not had the same problems, he's used his leader as main general I think? He hasn't been attacked by the 'super power's, etc.

Keraunos said:
Great AAR indeed :)

Well, grey mass doesn't seem so weak. Hordes caused some problems for King and completely overruned Eburones kingdom. We should probably increase barbarians's numbers (hopefuly it's gonna be moddable) even further, than Rome will have serious problems expanding north.

King's Macedonia runned out of manpower, and it will take him a generation to recover. Altogether not a bad thing ;)

Actually, from King's AAR I got an impression barbarians are no problem for him at all (he mentioned that once he has heavy infantry he can easily repeal every invasion ). I'm not suprised they may be a threat to a 1- or 2-province "barbaric" kingdom however. But this will not prevent Roman Empire within a few decades I'm afraid.

Manpower problems of King's Macedonia really look good (what an irony :)), but remember that not having fresh recruits he still has armies of ca. 25000-30000 men - seems well enough to conquer whole Greece and good chunk of Balkans in a few years.

kristoff said:
Actually, from King's AAR I got an impression barbarians are no problem for him at all (he mentioned that once he has heavy infantry he can easily repeal every invasion ). I'm not suprised they may be a threat to a 1- or 2-province "barbaric" kingdom however. But this will not prevent Roman Empire within a few decades I'm afraid.

Manpower problems of King's Macedonia really look good (what an irony :)), but remember that not having fresh recruits he still has armies of ca. 25000-30000 men - seems well enough to conquer whole Greece and good chunk of Balkans in a few years.
Inthis topic I try to adress some possible problems with Rome. And I'll put my answer there, to not go OT too much ;)

comagoosie said:
I am confused, so the AAR is done :confused:

Anyways, great read!
Yea just a AAR for one ruler basically and then I had to move onto other stuff.

Great to see some non-Roman AARs going on and this one was nice, short and sweet but showing us yet another region available. Too bad there's not a bit more but perhaps we'll see another in the future (either as beta or once the game goes Gold.)

Thanks for writing this it is appreciated. Any chance of a follow on or another country?.

Cheers, Ice :cool:

This rise and fall of mighty Eburonian Empire sure was interesting reading.

I liked the frustration which Catrulda had towards the rising popularity of general and he couldn't do nothing to stop it.