• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pocus

General
7 Badges
Mar 14, 2001
www.ageod.com
  • Diplomacy
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • 500k Club
  • Pride of Nations
  • Rise of Prussia
I'm playing beta 5.

I have all 14 vp Of Poland, and would have like to puppet it, but I cant, anybody know why? I cant annex her too, even if I would have liked better puppeting it. Shall I conquer all the territories, but my earlier HoI experience with Poland was not like this, so? Is it an effect of the mod?

Hi Pocus,

I did beta 4 and 6. I missed 5 ;) I can hardly imagine that being a bug as it works in 4 and 6. I know Nighty did not work on the Polish in 5. If you have all VP provinces you should be able to puppet/annex.

Its not an effect of the mod.

Btw thanks for the hoiparser ;)

Damn, I just hope it is not an effect of my Hungaria allies controlling more than there share of Poland by themselves.

I got a bug by the way (I think i'm in beta 4 in fact, as it is written in the save file) : 5 panzers (with the 2nd SS in the mix) appeared in Lilles (when the UK sent the BEF in France). I suppose it has been fixed ?

Damn, I just hope it is not an effect of my Hungaria allies controlling more than there share of Poland by themselves
:) i see

I got a bug by the way (I think i'm in beta 4 in fact, as it is written in the save file) : 5 panzers (with the 2nd SS in the mix) appeared in Lilles (when the UK sent the BEF in France). I suppose it has been fixed ?
yes, fixed. you can look that up in the "noted bugs" link in the signature.

Thanks for feedback!