• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hammerfalls said:
I also have an idea I would like feedback on. I am thinking about making the central Byzantines Fascist and and the allied Byzantines Allied, keeping back doors for both to go commie. This is because I figure if the Byzantines had been winners in WWI they would want to keep the world stable, if they were losers then they would want to regain territory. Any thoughts?
I think it would be good to keep giving the player the choice of whether to go Axis or Allied in each scenario, partly because more choices = more replayability = good and partly because Italy fought on one side in WWI and the other in WWII, so there's precedent for a country switching sides.

Saulot333 said:
You should add more manpower in Costantinople
Paradox has given most capital cities 6 manpower, so Athens, Ankara, and Sofia all have 6 manpower while Constantinople only has one. In my game I changed it to Constantinople having 6 and the others 3 with code in the byzantine.inc file:

Code:
province = { id = 409 manpower = 6 }	# Constantinople (net +5)
province = { id = 401 manpower = 3 }	# Athens still important but not huge (net -3)
province = { id = 417 manpower = 3 } # Sofia (-3)
province = { id = 448 manpower = 3 } # Ankyra (-3)
Saulot333 said:
It's a bit too easy to crush Communist Turkey: it should really be more of a struggle, especially if you DOW the Soviets in the process. As it is, the war ends in two weeks.
I found that giving 1852 (Erzerum) a VP and removing the event ending the war, so that annexation was required to win, improved the game for me. The first game I played the rebels moved all their troops away from their capital, so I defeated them by simply walking into an empty capital without ever fighting the large, well-fortified rebel army, which was very anticlimactic.

I'm still playing around with ways to improve the replayability of this war. It might be interesting to have Syria join the rebellion.

Last edited:
I've also been posting in your other threads for the other games with this mod, and I have a compatibility question with this mod as well. Would it function with Armageddon installed? I noticed you said probably, but considering how little I know of modding, I doubt I am the one to test it out. I would certainly appreciate a definite answer from someone.

It is a great mod though. Wish Paradox would of added Byzantine Empire as part of the game if they added Ottomans :p but this is better though lol.

where is the modswapping utility?

I installed the mod, but to avail nothing. Where is this JSGME modswapper so I can run the mod? Thanks.

Any new updates? just out of curiosity

Inshallah said:
So can you post screenshots of this mod for us to see?
Download it and find out.

I do believe so i havent tried it myself but im sure it does.