Buildings are showing up invisible, how do I fix this?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

pmoores

Private
16 Badges
Jun 23, 2016
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Necroids
Hi, how can I stop invisible buildings from loading into a zone. I am presuming what is happening is this one missing file is loading. The residential property loads the yard and shows to be occupied but there is no house visible.

I cannot delete this file in the content manager, as it just sends me to the top of the page when I click on delete. In this specific case, its the Rustic Future assets but I have seen it on others.

Course it could be something else.

missing files.jpg

missing house.jpg

Tks, install it.

Yes, though I did subscribe to all, there are a lot of missing assets from that Trioka-3. Just noticed theres a list under the Trioka that I had not subscribed too, starting the download and will see what is still missing.

Actually this does help alot. Some stuff shows loaded but the program states its missing, not sure why.

My own fault anyways jumping straight into mods before I mastered the game basics.

Last edited: