• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always just thought that Kintyra Septim was Talos' unacknowledged illegitimate daughter with his sister-in-law. Otherwise, you're right, it just makes no sense.

Unless we just go with, "Because the gods."

Still gets rather strange around Katariah's time, considering neither her nor Uriel IV had blood relation to either Septim line.

"Who the hell is keeping the dragonfires lit right now?"

"No idea, lol."

Still gets rather strange around Katariah's time, considering neither her nor Uriel IV had blood relation to either Septim line.

"No idea, lol."

Actually its basicly "because Akatosh" essentially. Its not so much a direct line of descendants, but rather its tied to whether the gods think you are worthy of being a Septim. Its basicly the same reasoning as to why you are the Dragonborn in Skyrim, the gods just thought "yup, that guy/gal seems right for the job", its really weirdly accidental like that in elder scrolls lore, after all Tiber Septim wasnt the one who originally found the amulet of kings, nor was he inherently chosen to unite tamriel, or become a god. The gods just figured "eh why not, might be good for a lulz" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a problem with the installer that I think was reported already by others, but I did not find it and I don't know the solution. Although I have 4 GB RAM (and a 64-bit OS), the installer of 0.1.4a stops because according to it I do not have 4 GB memory. How to install?

"No idea, lol."

IMO, the Dragonfires was something made up on the spot for Oblivion.

Due to the success of the Bugtracker, how much of an impact it has made upon our bugfixing process and the fact handling the bugtracker and this thread is something of a logistical nightmare this thread will now be locked.
If you have any issues with the mod, please use the bugtracker to post them so they can be properly assigned and recorded; it really will greatly speed up resolution of your issues and it's highly unlikely we'll miss your report even if dozens come flooding in (unlike this thread, where I've already lost track of some reports).

Status
Not open for further replies.