• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
[video=youtube;ezvVnCa6BhY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezvVnCa6BhY[/video]
Video made in August 1993.

Keep cool guys, war is crazy. ;)

Hehe cool clip! Haven't heard about these radio stations before, interesting! :)

I would just leave Neretva as border. Not sure if Konjic was a target but I would add it just because of Igman factory.

Alright Neretva is the border. Done, now only Sarajevo left:

SARAJEVO.png

I have to say I am not familiar with this region. Wouldn't Serbs want to take all of Sarajevo (all provinces within blue line)? Wasn't there some operations attempting to cut Sarajevo defences in half? If you look at the map you've posted on the previous page Sarajevo is well within red area.
Yet again, I am not too sure so you Bosnians can work this out. ;).

Budozelje (Bosniak)- Okay.
Nisici serb, (later got capptured by serbs, to be regained by bosnia in 1994 again.)
I would use the green colored border to end in Catici-Ilijas and continue the turquoise one, suits really good for the situation. You should just change the border, olovo is alright but remove kladanj from the list.
The blue border around "Sarajevo metropolitan area" and also inlcuding tarcin, pazaric,djecici & trnovo should stay like that. But Trnovo needs to also have a serb core.
Edit: Forgot krusevci, it's a special case because it had a free territory and a captured one (serb), idk how to deal with that, but at the start its a bosniak controlled village. :)

Last edited:
Okay I have now done the cores for the Serbs but I'm I don't like the borders:

srpska.png

Travnik makes the border looking bad, core or not?

Maglaj, Zavidovici and Novi Seher?

Kladanj and Olovo?

I would give the Serbs cores on the Sarajevo area(Tarcin to Old Sarajevo) as they tried to take over the area and it looks better to the eye.

What about Dubrovnik(Neum-Cavtat)? Maybe if they get occupied by Serb forces and get peace an event should give them cores on them.

I agree on Dubrovnik (there is an event which gives cores on Dubrovnik already) and Sarajevo. I am not worried about other areas. If borders were meant to be smooth and round Croatia wouldn't exist.

Good job, by the way!

At the moment each country considering taking arms to win it's goal gets a Start Arming event. This is an example for Serbian minors:
Code:
# Arming programme - Serbian minors
event = {
   id = 168221
   random = no
   tag = { U04 U06 U09 U11 }
   persistent = yes

decision = {
      OR = {
         local_flag = great_serbia
         OR = {
            war = { country = CRO country = -1 }
            war = { country = BOS country = -1 }
            }
         }
      NOT = { local_flag = arming } 
   } 
	trigger = {
      OR = {
         OR = {
            war = { country = CRO country = -1 }
            war = { country = BOS country = -1 }
            }
         AND = {
            policy = { type = defense_lobby value = 6 } 
            NOT = { relation = { which = CRO value = 0 } }
         }
      }
      NOT = { local_flag = arming } 
   }

date = { day = 5 month = january year = 1991 }
   offset = 10
   deathdate = { day = 1 month = may year = 2000 }

picture = "news_paper"
   decision_picture = "decisions_empty"

name = "Start arming process"
   desc = "Increasingly our citizens looked for ways to distance from separatist Republic. Arming our forces will ensure we cannot be forced into submission."

action_a = {
      name = "Tense times..."
      command = { type = local_setflag which = arming }
		command = { type = peacetime_ic_mod value = 10 }
      #
      command = { trigger = {country = U06 } type = trigger which = 4017 } #flavour event
      #command = { trigger = {country = U06 } type = free_manpower value = 0.025 }
      command = { trigger = {country = U06 } type = manpowerpool value = 200 }
      #    
      #command = { trigger = {country = U09 } type = free_manpower value = 0.006 }
      command = { trigger = {country = U09 } type = manpowerpool value = 60 }
      command = { trigger = {country = U09 } type = trigger which = 4011 } #flavour event
      #
      #command = { trigger = {country = U11 } type = free_manpower value = 0.012 }
      command = { trigger = {country = U11 } type = manpowerpool value = 120 }
      command = { trigger = {country = U11 } type = trigger which = 4011 } #flavour event
      #
      #Command = { trigger = {country = U04 } type = trigger which = 4017 } #flavour event
      #command = { trigger = {country = U06 } type = free_manpower value = 0.025 }
      command = { trigger = {country = U04 } type = manpowerpool value = 1000 }
   }
}
I am interested in the flavour event for bosnian Serbs. I know SDS was organising own militia. I am lazy reading web to find the appropriate day and text. Could anyone suggest something please?
Here is an example for Krajina:
Code:
# Ministiry of Internal affairs
event = {
   id = 4017
   random = no
   country = U06
   trigger = {  }

style = 2
   picture = "krajina_news"

name = "Secretariat of Internal affairs"
   desc = "SAO Krajina formed own Secretariat of Internal affairs (January 4th, 1991). Mile Martic is named first Secretary. Secretariat is overseeing all police activities."

action_a = {
         name = "Tense times..."
      }
   }

At the moment each country considering taking arms to win it's goal gets a Start Arming event. This is an example for Serbian minors:

Looking good!

I am interested in the flavour event for bosnian Serbs. I know SDS was organising own militia. I am lazy reading web to find the appropriate day and text. Could anyone suggest something please?
Here is an example for Krajina:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Serbian_paramilitary_formations

Yugoslav war
Serbian Guard
White Eagles, also known as Šešeljevci, reported for ethnic cleansing in Bosnia, Vojvodina and Kosovo.[2]
Serb Volunteer Guard, also known as Arkan's Tigers, reported for ethnic cleansing in Bosnia.[2]
Scorpions
Yellow Wasps
Vukovi s Vučjaka

P.S. You have not included Western Bosnia yet into the game, right? It should be low priority but it would be good if we had a INC file for them.

Updated the Srpska cores a bit:

srpskanew.png

That should be the final change.

I have started doing the cores for Herzeg-Bosna, will be done with that tomorrow. But how should I do with some enclaves like Vares, Jajce, Usora, Brcko? Try to connect some of them with the main territory or skip them? Posavina will not be connected with the Herzegovina-Central Bosnia territory as their is to many non-Croat province in-between.

Updated the Srpska cores a bit:

srpskanew.png
Looks brilliant!

I have started doing the cores for Herzeg-Bosna, will be done with that tomorrow. But how should I do with some enclaves like Vares, Jajce, Usora, Brcko? Try to connect some of them with the main territory or skip them? Posavina will not be connected with the Herzegovina-Central Bosnia territory as their is to many non-Croat province in-between.
Posavina will be separated from the rest. I would go as far as Usora but not including Doboj.
Vares/Kakanj and Zepce/Novi Seher are enclaves.
Area around Tuzla should be excluded from the game. Game can't handle 'ring' around Tuzla.
Lasva valley could connect to Herzegovina over Prozor.

I am looking at the political decision to start arming process. It could be also formation of the Serb police, SDS militia, obtaining TO weapons... anything that start the process of armament.
P.S. You have not included Western Bosnia yet into the game, right? It should be low priority but it would be good if we had a INC file for them.
No, I haven't included them yet. I think Inc file is all that is missing so that should be really easy.

I am looking at the political decision to start arming process. It could be also formation of the Serb police, SDS militia, obtaining TO weapons... anything that start the process of armament.

No, I haven't included them yet. I think Inc file is all that is missing so that should be really easy.
Western Bosnia is easy, just the .inc, if you have more important things to do I can do it also. :) ;)

Hmm.. Maybe Freak could help you with this? I couldn't find so much info about this.

Western Bosnia is easy, just the .inc, if you have more important things to do I can do it also. :) ;)

Yes please could you do that and if you have time also try to make good events from this:

Some main events for Bosnian war:

18. November 1991: The HDZBiH, led by Boban and Kordić proclaimed the existence of the Croatian Community of Herzeg-Bosnia (or Herceg Bosna), as a separate "political, cultural, economic and territorial whole," on the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

21. November 1991: The Bosnian Serb Assembly established four Serb Autonomous Regions in Bosnia (SAO - Srpska Autnomna Oblast) which were SAO Hercegovina, SAO Romanijsko-Brcanska, SAO Semberija and SAO Sjeverna Bosna.

29. February and 1. March 1992: A referendum resulted in 63% of the Bosnian population voting for independence from Yugoslavia, although most Serbs boycotted the vote.

1. and/or 2. March 1992: Serb paramilitaries had set up barricades and sniper positions near Sarajevo’s parliament building, but the threatened military coup was thwarted by thousands of Sarajevo citizens who took to the streets in front of the snipers.

3. March 1992: Serb forces began shelling of Bosanski Brod in northern Bosnia with fighting spreading to all parts of the republic by the middle of that month. On the same day Bosnian Croats created in Bosanski Brod the 101. HVO BosanskoBrodska Brigada (Which I think is the first HVO brigade in Bosnia).

27. March 1992: The Serb leaders proclaimed the Serbian Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina, declaring it to be part of Yugoslavia.

6. April 1992: The EU recognized the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina, followed by the US on the 7th while Bosnia and Herzegovina joined the UN on May 22, 1992.

This events are just some events that came to my mind...

Hmm.. Maybe Freak could help you with this? I couldn't find so much info about this.

Yes please could you do that and if you have time also try to make good events from this:
I'm on it:
To do list:
1.Western Bosnia inc file
2.Will make some "bigger" events for these "days". :)

I'm on it:
To do list:
1.Western Bosnia inc file
2.Will make some "bigger" events for these "days". :)

Good! Just to remind you that most of those events should be more of a flavour kind as much is already implemented.

livno_cro.png

The red line shows where the current national province border is for HB. Should I add the province(Croat majority) which is west of the province of Crni Lug? The two provinces above Kupres? What about Jajce(north of Vinac), enclave or somehow connected with the rest?

posavina.png

Does the cores in Posavina look alright? The provinces Crnca and Pelagicevo had only Serb population, but should I add them as cores? I added Loncari as most of the Croat villages in the municipality of Brcko was located on the west side.

Usora+the province north of Teslic(Croat majority)?

Zepce+Novi Seher+Komusina?

More pictures coming tomorrow!

Jajce should be connected to Travnik over Imljani province to Central Bosnia rather then over Donji Vakuf to Herzegovina. The rest of Herzegovina looks right.

Usora (provinces close to Doboj) should be south from Doboj. That would be Tesanj province so I think we just don't include Usora into the game. Remove those two provinces left from Doboj as they have clear Serb majority.
Include Kotorsko, Pelagicevo, Maoca and Brka into Posavina.
Include Mladikovine into Zepce enclave. It looks that is where Komusina should be on the map.

Jajce should be connected to Travnik over Imljani province to Central Bosnia rather then over Donji Vakuf to Herzegovina. The rest of Herzegovina looks right.

Usora (provinces close to Doboj) should be south from Doboj. That would be Tesanj province so I think we just don't include Usora into the game. Remove those two provinces left from Doboj as they have clear Serb majority.
Include Kotorsko, Pelagicevo, Maoca and Brka into Posavina.
Include Mladikovine into Zepce enclave. It looks that is where Komusina should be on the map.

I agree on Jajce. I will also add the provinces Krezluk and Turbe to make the borders a bit more smoother.

Usora is in-game the province Jelah so I will make that one as a national province.

Alright for Pelagicevo but why Kotorsko, Maoca and Brka?

On our map Komusina should be the province Blatnica(south of Teslic) which I have made as a core.

kakanj.png

Should Kakanj be connected with the Central Bosnia? The provinces Lasva, Kakanj and Krsevac had Bosniak majority.

image.png

This is how the cores for Herceg Bosna looks like. But what do you think that we move the eastern border a bit(the red line)? Should the eastern part of Mostar be a Croat national province?
What about Konjic and Jablanica?

Here is the inc, events tomorrow. :)

WesternBosnia.inc

Damn school... -.-

Great thanks!

Last edited:
There is a large cluster of crotian villages going south-east from Derventa ending in around Kotorsko.
Maoca and Brka are two Bosniak villages surrounded by croat villages but on another inspection map is skewed there so province coming from west to Brcko covers most Croat villages.
Ok for Jelah and Komusina.