• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You did write out HG a few posts up. Just giving a heads up but again not sure about the rules so I could be wrong. Not even sure if community managers really go through the console side threads...

Im not sure they will lose sales based on pc version getting another dlc before us. For all we know they might have one ready to go while we just got our game.

Dont forget we have do have a different game developer working on the port. So timing could be quite different. We might not ever catch and be on the same update. I play wot on console and same thing. Wot on console would never be on the same update. But at least we know what to look forward too:)

I love this game, but it's incomplete and feels like it.

The base price should have been $60 and included ALL of the DLC, even if it's not all out at launch. If that means you have to delay the release another 6 months, then do it.

Why wasn't Plantoids part of launch? Why are we waiting two months for the first "kinda" DLC and not even have a date yet for the first real DLC?

Why is stupid MP, something that should be "oh yeah, and this too, whatever", being counted as it's own release?

At the very least, we should be playing Leviathan right now and be expecting Utopia next month, with MP part of it. And if they couldn't do that, the game wasn't ready for release.

But that's just, like, my opinion.
First off it is a completely different company working on our version of Stellaris. The main team at Paradox will absolutely 100% continue making new DLC before we catch up. 60$ for all the DLC? You must not understand this game has been getting consistent new DLC fairly often since release. If we do get support after Utopia you should fully except them to charge $20 for a single expansion.