• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good to have this back! I forgot, has slavery been abolished?
Yeah, it was abolished in Chapter 4 during the Constitutional Convention of 1830

Gran Colombia is going on up in the world. Sphereing Brazil is no small feat.

I wonder if Haiti will regret insulting Gran Colombia. That island would make a great addition to the kingdom. ;)

Gran Colombia is going on up in the world. Sphereing Brazil is no small feat.

I wonder if Haiti will regret insulting Gran Colombia. That island would make a great addition to the kingdom. ;)

Maybe, but having a bunch of French speakers in my glorious Kingdom could cause problems
You planning to turn Grand Colombia into The USSA? (United States of South America?)

Depends, I'll need to change a bunch of files around as well as make a new flag for it if i do it
Go Colombian Empire ! :p
Indeed :)

So, what are some territorial/sphereing goals you guys think Gran Colombia should go for? ( And I mean big goals, not just annexing the Haitians for culture :p)

So, what are some territorial/sphereing goals you guys think Gran Colombia should go for? ( And I mean big goals, not just annexing the Haitians for culture :p)
The Iberian Peninsula.
Then Spanish China.

Reactions:
The Iberian Peninsula.
Then Spanish China.
I can try for a part of China, but i need to keep my spanish culture :D

As for #2, the King is probably not to well liked in Iberia, since he sorta stole a quarter of their colonial empire.

In all seriousness though, right now i think Peru is all i can realistically get in South America without things get crazy

I can try for a part of China, but i need to keep my spanish culture :D

As for #2, the King is probably not to well liked in Iberia, since he sorta stole a quarter of their colonial empire.

In all seriousness though, right now i think Peru is all i can realistically get in South America without things get crazy
South America/Peru seems the more likely.
I could see a Colombian Doctrine pushing for the expulsion of the Europeans from Guyana also and sphering all Latin America (maybe without Mexico)

I say you should try to expulse all Europeans from America, or, at the very least, South America and the Caribbean. That means taking the Guayanas, the Falklands, Jamaica, and all those little islands the UK, France and Netherlands hold.

Reactions:
You are starting to grow very influential within Latin America, but I wonder if any threat to that influence is not soon going to appear in the form of the USA or even an European great-power.

You are starting to grow very influential within Latin America, but I wonder if any threat to that influence is not soon going to appear in the form of the USA or even an European great-power.
I was initially concerned about that, but since as of 1855 America STILL hasn't sphered Texas and gotten Manifest Destiny, they are being surprisingly isolationist/weak

How are you doing the transfer from CoE to DBZ? Is it as simple as loading up the CoE save on DBZ?

How are you doing the transfer from CoE to DBZ? Is it as simple as loading up the CoE save on DBZ?
No, what i did was make a custom decision that would insta-make Gran Colombia appear as it was in the last chapter of CoE.

Reactions: