• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dmitrius

Colonel
60 Badges
Apr 17, 2016
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
Ok, so bloodlines 2 is going to be a back to basics overhaul of the Deus Ex archetype in a Vampire setting, awesome.

Bloodlines 3 will likely be an extension of that design with a larger scope and a few new ideas.

My question is what would you guys like to see expanded in a few sequels time? You know, stuff that shouldn't be shoehorned in now but would be fun down the line?

Last edited:
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
My 2 are as follows:

1. The ability to embrace and deal with the consequences (obviously not just anyone, but a limited set of options forming major plotlines)

2. The ability to manage a domain and enter the pseudo legitimate world of business. I love the idea of mission trees surrounding expanding your territory and power, just like most kindred eventually attempt to do. :)

Well not just american cities. I would love to play future Vampire (Bloodlines) games which take place in Europe, Asia or why not Australia?

Oh, please, not Australia, i hate that place :(
South America could be a good choice, specially for a sabbat focused game, you can drink blood, fire guns and nobody cares.
Also since i am from SA i would be pretty fun how the devs will completely miss the geography, culture and architecture of any city down here :)

Sorry but LOL.
I know its great that we will get an Bloodlines 2 after all years. This is a pleasant surprise which nobody had expected 2 years ago but
come on can we please focus on Bloodlines 2, its DLCs and maybe maybe Bloodlines 3?
In my opinion this is not a topic for the next years but i still want to add one thing.

Well not just american cities. I would love to play future Vampire (Bloodlines) games which take place in Europe, Asia or why not Australia?
I mean, read the post man, the whole point is ideas that are completely out of scope currently and even in the near future.

If you don't like the topic you don't need to weigh in.

I am open for all cities outside the US. :)

Sorry but talking about a Bloodlines 4 about this time is pointless. None of us has played Bloodlines 2, we have litte infos about the Bloodlines 2 DLCs, we don´t anything about a
Bloodlines 3 neither if it will ever be made (I know they want to but lets wait for the Bloodlines 2 sales shall we?)
But you want to talk about Bloodlines 4? Sorry can we please wait and first celebrate that we get a Bloodlines 2 which wasn´t a No Brainer like the next Call of Duty or Assassins Creed. :)

Also who cares that i posted besides my criticism one suggestion. ;)
Do as you wish but I'm sick of amateur moderators.

Why does it matter, if someone wants to discuss possible future features

Reactions:
I'd really like a Bloodlines set in an Asian urban center. Have you guys seen some of those? It's like all the old, rich and powerful packed up and left for the far east.. And by then the hardware should be potent enough to fully render a sprawling and vibrant motropolis at night in all its dark, twisted glory.

Sorry but talking about a Bloodlines 4 about this time is pointless.
That much you claim ... and yet, you do.
Smelling some malkavian stuff here.

Now ... on topic.
My wish for future Bloodlines game (no matter the number, to me) is to start in medieval age, or some like it ... and then have few story time jumps forward.
Simmilar, but not exactly the same, as in Redemption. :3

Just imagine ... you start as a sword wielding knight ... then you join conquerors of America ... then you conquer them ( :D ) ... then you must find your place within industrialized world (maybe even have to deal with that unfamous black friday ... or, dream big, maybe you are the one who caused it) ... and finaly, you will be beheaded, bcs Lacroix will take your city. :D

//edit:
But yes, another continent also sounds cool. :)

Last edited:
That much you claim ... and yet, you do.
Smelling some malkavian stuff here.

Now ... on topic.
My wish for future Bloodlines game (no matter the number, to me) is to start in medieval age, or some like it ... and then have few story time jumps forward.
Simmilar, but not exactly the same, as in Redemption. :3

Just imagine ... you start as a sword wielding knight ... then you join conquerors of America ... then you conquer them ( :D ) ... then you must find your place within industrialized world (maybe even have to deal with that unfamous black friday ... or, dream big, maybe you are the one who caused it) ... and finaly, you will be beheaded, bcs Lacroix will take your city. :D

//edit:
But yes, another continent also sounds cool. :)
Thank you for responding on topic. :)

Yeah I really like the idea of an historical vampire game. Personally I'd want it it in the style of a CRPG though rather than an ARPG like bloodlines 2. You know, in the mould of Divinity or smiliar. It would be cool to get a successor to Redemption..... just not with the awful control system lol.

I'd really love to see BL3 events taking place in an British/French/Italian city or St Petesburg, Russia (with Prince Krestov leading the vampire community ofc).
If we get to play not in the 21 century (Middle Ages? 16 century? Victorian times?) that would also be awesome.

Last edited:
I'd really love to see BL3 events taking place in an British/French/Italian city or St Petesburg, Russia (with Prince Krestov ruling the city ofc).
If we get to play not in the 21 century (Middle Ages? 16 century? Victorian times?) that would also be awesome.
Desire for an historical setting seems high. I suppose north america makes sense for a first outing, presumably a 16th century European setting would be more Camarilla centric.

The topic of this thread is to fantasise about what you want to see in future games. This is very much allowed. Criticising your fellow forum members is not.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I'd really like a Bloodlines set in an Asian urban center. Have you guys seen some of those? It's like all the old, rich and powerful packed up and left for the far east.. And by then the hardware should be potent enough to fully render a sprawling and vibrant motropolis at night in all its dark, twisted glory.
I can't remember off the top of my head, but don't the Kuei-Jin populate the East exclusively more or less? Would still be a cool concept either way.

Personally I'm most excited about Bloodlines XX which be released as a full immersion holodeck work.

I'd really like a Bloodlines set in an Asian urban center.

Well... that would be more Kindred of the East than Vampire: The Masquerade, but still could be interesting. The Kuei-jin are not the typical vampire, they technically aren't even vampires, but could be... interesting, as i said. I may need to look at the books, other than as a complication in my group we have never found too much Cathayans :confused:

My wish for future Bloodlines game (no matter the number, to me) is to start in medieval age

Now this is an idea i really would like a Vampire: The Dark Ages game :D

I believe there is hope ...
Brian allready told us in some interwiev (PDXcon i believe, but not sure) that IF there will be any option to visit another time ... he allready have something on his mind. :3

Well... that would be more Kindred of the East than Vampire: The Masquerade, but still could be interesting. The Kuei-jin are not the typical vampire, they technically aren't even vampires, but could be... interesting, as i said. I may need to look at the books, other than as a complication in my group we have never found too much Cathayans :confused:

I suppose. I could, however see kindred still existing, or maybe even thriving in *some* east Asian centers. Perhaps as remnants of the bygone era of the Old Continent's overseas expansionism. Weren't the Kindred at the helm of most EU empires, including the British one? Could be an interesting backstory start or, at the very least, plausibility.

Maybe not so much a Bloodlines 4, but a spinoff.

Last edited:
Recognize that people like to walk around and do stuff in the third person, so I like that to be a feature, but possibly a game where you try and take the city, as a faction leader.

Reactions: