• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As i said. :D
My wish for future Bloodlines game (no matter the number, to me) is to start in medieval age, or some like it ... and then have few story time jumps forward.
Simmilar, but not exactly the same, as in Redemption. :3

Just imagine ... you start as a sword wielding knight ... then you join conquerors of America ... then you conquer them ( :D ) ... then you must find your place within industrialized world (maybe even have to deal with that unfamous black friday ... or, dream big, maybe you are the one who caused it) ... and finaly, you will be beheaded, bcs Lacroix will take your city. :D

//edit:
But yes, another continent also sounds cool. :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
You know a community is bored when people speculate two games into the future when even the one currently in development isn't out yet ...

Anyway, BL3 is going to outrage everyone by being a monetized mobile game.
Bloodlines 4 will be announced with huge promises of a ground-breaking multiplayer-experience, but after some teaser pictures the project will go on infinite hiatus and eventually be forgotten.

• 2Like
Reactions:
You know a community is bored when people speculate two games into the future when even the one currently in development isn't out yet ...

Anyway, BL3 is going to outrage everyone by being a monetized mobile game.
Bloodlines 4 will be announced with huge promises of a ground-breaking multiplayer-experience, but after some teaser pictures the project will go on infinite hiatus and eventually be forgotten.
So EA buying the franchise?

I thought that Blizzard was allready sold (or merged, w/e) to Activision. o_O
They allready ruined Bloodlines ... i believe that one game is enough.

Between "big studios" Bethesda seem to me like lesser of evils, sure in CZ we say "more bugs, mean more Bethesda" ... but Bloodlines1 allready showed us that for comunity this is not a problem. :D

But im also crossing my fingers for Bloodlines2 to be succes, and PDX will make us many (or few, or at last some :D) sequels. :3

• 1Like
Reactions:
So would you prefer for Bethesda or for Blizzard to take the whelm? :p
I, for one, stick to PDX, it may not be perfect but still is the best we have... for now ;)
On that I will reserve judgement, as I should wait till I have played it, before I judge it by Skyrim or Fallout high standards.

Reactions:
I'd really like a Bloodlines set in an Asian urban center. Have you guys seen some of those? It's like all the old, rich and powerful packed up and left for the far east.. And by then the hardware should be potent enough to fully render a sprawling and vibrant motropolis at night in all its dark, twisted glory.

I've lived in some! I'd love to see some of the urban centers of East Asia represented.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Well requiem is based during the crusades, but it is dated in graphics, and options.

Though it could be cool, if they re visited that era.

I think you mean Redemption.
But my point is, imagine navigating a medieval WoD setting, with the level of inmersion and detail of Bloodlines.
Torchlight, wooden beams creaking, grim hostile streets and roads, foggy forests, crude stone walls, fireplaces, etc

Reactions:
I think you mean Redemption.
But my point is, imagine navigating a medieval WoD setting, with the level of inmersion and detail of Bloodlines.
Torchlight, wooden beams creaking, grim hostile streets and roads, foggy forests, crude stone walls, fireplaces, etc
This would be quite cool, though it would be easier to avoid masquerade violations. Also give you a chance, to take over a city, as the population would be lower.

Reactions:

Vampire's Creed: Convention of Thorns :p
That said, it would really like the idea. The medieval times were interesting times for the kindred. It was the last time they could rule more openly, is when the Camarilla-Sabbat Schism begins, it has the anarch revolution, the fall of the soul-drinking Salubri and the rise to clan status of the Tremere, the fall of Capadocious. Interesting times indeed. That time offers great fun and liberty. I really like that period :D

• 3Like
Reactions:
well, same as bloodlines 2, i assume there will a book by the devs, once the game is out, the book will be fully done, like the v20 book, that gets updates now and again according to the wiki, i only bought the game didn't want the book.

I can't remember off the top of my head, but don't the Kuei-Jin populate the East exclusively more or less? Would still be a cool concept either way.
Well... that would be more Kindred of the East than Vampire: The Masquerade, but still could be interesting. The Kuei-jin are not the typical vampire, they technically aren't even vampires, but could be... interesting, as i said. I may need to look at the books, other than as a complication in my group we have never found too much Cathayans

The problem with the Wan Kuei is their Orientalism and because of that no one outside of some dedicated fans over at the Storyteller's Vault want to touch them. All the years of V20 and all OPP ever did was mention them a few times while V5 seems to be bouncing between pretending they never existed and tossing them out off-screen.

Which is a shame as for all their flaws, the Wan Kuei did bring some interesting things to the table and I firmly believe that people could address the line without making them into just more Cainities.

• 1Like
Reactions:
... one of the many reasons this "let's base everything on some ridiculous Christian myths" was a stupid idea. Maybe sorta works for Western settings. Pretty much an insult to the rest of the world. ^^ But of course nothing the PC games can do about, sigh.

• 1Like
Reactions:
... one of the many reasons this "let's base everything on some ridiculous Christian myths" was a stupid idea. Maybe sorta works for Western settings. Pretty much an insult to the rest of the world. ^^ But of course nothing the PC games can do about, sigh.
This because most games, are USA focused, possibly so they can sell more.

Reactions:

For some people they are neither myths nor ridiculous, so be careful what you say :)
As for the general idea of your comment, in the WoD God exist, there are demons and angels, so more than a "myth" in the WoD bible is true. On some things at least. But then again if you bring Mage and the consensual nature of reality to the table things get more complicated :D

For some people they are neither myths nor ridiculous, so be careful what you say :)
As for the general idea of your comment, in the WoD God exist, there are demons and angels, so more than a "myth" in the WoD bible is true. On some things at least. But then again if you bring Mage and the consensual nature of reality to the table things get more complicated :D
Yes but seeing lore does exsit for other parts of the world, it would be nice to see that lore expanded.

Reactions: