• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I disagree with people that want to go to GameStop and I disagree that this shop needs to be filled up with games before games can get released.

ok so 1 sorry i threatened to report you for disagreeing really i am
2 gamestop wont be the only place that gets BL2 there's places other than that..GameStop is just one of my favorite places to buy games if i can't get it there ill definitely go to Walmart but it might be a good idea to try and preorder it even if your not doing it to get the preorder bonuses they will keep a copy for you so no worries about it going out of stock

if any of you guys play skyrim as a vampire with mods there is this new mod called sanguinaire the creator is named Christopher and the mod overhauls vampires and werewolves but mostly vampires..it adds several new strains/clans as well as gives them there own unique traits powers and weaknesses that make playing as a vampire very interesting..now i would recommend going to the very start of this post of mine as i changed some things
so ik i said to keep to BL2 topic but like i said i changed some stuff so you talk about w.e games you want to talk about here

• 1Like
Reactions:
I read a good chunk of good reviews for this game, as bad ones. Honestly, for me the lack of 3rd person is a deal-breaker. I´ve being playing tabletop Vampire from 2nd edition and is five now. I have nearly all books from white wolf until date even the really bad 4th edition, Requiem.
I got to this topic searching everywhere for some new about some 3rd person option, even some over the shoulder option, but this is the most recent topic about that. I don´t want to insult anybody ir criticise a game i didn´t play yet. But i just can´t play first person. Maybe i have this motion sickness i read about (i don´t know since i´m not going to a doctor becouse i can´t play a game, i just stop playing it), or i just really bad at first person view, but i can´t play them. i never know where i´m heading at, what i´m hitting or what is hitting me and i feel sick after a long gameplay.
I am really sorry becouse i´m supporting everthing in World Of Darkness since i knew about it, and i was really axcited about Bloodlines 2, but i can´t buy a game i can´t even play. Let´s hope for the mods or some last time change of opinion. (signed every petition out there for this).

P. D: And, responding to your last topic, i was about to say that Skyrim was one of the amazing games out there that i never played becouse was in 1st person and i was always jelous of my friends playing it, but i just read Skyrim have 3rd person option so... thanks for the involuntary advice... now i have something to play... XDXD

Last edited: