BL2 and other games discussion/offtopics

BL2 and other games discussion/offtopics

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

This thread is more than 5 months old.

It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose. If you feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.

aaronshadow577

Second Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2020
I disagree with people that want to go to GameStop and I disagree that this shop needs to be filled up with games before games can get released.

ok so 1 sorry i threatened to report you for disagreeing really i am
2 gamestop wont be the only place that gets BL2 there's places other than that..GameStop is just one of my favorite places to buy games if i can't get it there ill definitely go to Walmart but it might be a good idea to try and preorder it even if your not doing it to get the preorder bonuses they will keep a copy for you so no worries about it going out of stock

aaronshadow577

Second Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2020
if any of you guys play skyrim as a vampire with mods there is this new mod called sanguinaire the creator is named Christopher and the mod overhauls vampires and werewolves but mostly vampires..it adds several new strains/clans as well as gives them there own unique traits powers and weaknesses that make playing as a vampire very interesting..now i would recommend going to the very start of this post of mine as i changed some things
so ik i said to keep to BL2 topic but like i said i changed some stuff so you talk about w.e games you want to talk about here

• 1Like
Reactions:

Ferrenzig

Recruit
Jun 19, 2020
I read a good chunk of good reviews for this game, as bad ones. Honestly, for me the lack of 3rd person is a deal-breaker. I´ve being playing tabletop Vampire from 2nd edition and is five now. I have nearly all books from white wolf until date even the really bad 4th edition, Requiem.
I got to this topic searching everywhere for some new about some 3rd person option, even some over the shoulder option, but this is the most recent topic about that. I don´t want to insult anybody ir criticise a game i didn´t play yet. But i just can´t play first person. Maybe i have this motion sickness i read about (i don´t know since i´m not going to a doctor becouse i can´t play a game, i just stop playing it), or i just really bad at first person view, but i can´t play them. i never know where i´m heading at, what i´m hitting or what is hitting me and i feel sick after a long gameplay.
I am really sorry becouse i´m supporting everthing in World Of Darkness since i knew about it, and i was really axcited about Bloodlines 2, but i can´t buy a game i can´t even play. Let´s hope for the mods or some last time change of opinion. (signed every petition out there for this).

P. D: And, responding to your last topic, i was about to say that Skyrim was one of the amazing games out there that i never played becouse was in 1st person and i was always jelous of my friends playing it, but i just read Skyrim have 3rd person option so... thanks for the involuntary advice... now i have something to play... XDXD

Last edited: