• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wouldn't that be 'Khan Garrilac'?
I wont put it past Mitch to have his cake and eat it too… Clan Warrior Ethos with Inner Sphere trappings. : )

All I know is that I am sitting here with my order ready to go for more CLAN INVASION goodness, as soon as Catalyst Game Labs put items up on their digital Store. Yes, I know we need another month or so for all domestic backers and the bulk of foreign backers to have received their Kickstarter purchases…

…it doesn’t mean that I can window shop and build a wishlist. : )

One aspect of the Kickstarter that was particularly thrilling for me was the Random Reinforcement Boxes.

I received no Wave One shipment, with all my OmniMech Goodness coming in Wave Two. But that didn’t keep me from ordering a pair of Random Reinforcement Boxes from an Amazon source. I had exceptional luck and drew a Loki and a Hellbringer.

Now that my Bloodnamed shipment has arrived, I‘ve added three additional random boxes to my stable of Mech/OmniMechs. And once again my luck has held, I’ve now added a Gargoyle, Executioner and Mongrel. Combined with the Loki and Hellbringer, that makes for one heckuva Main Battle Star. : )

Last edited:
One aspect of the Kickstarter that was particularly thrilling for me was the Random Reinforcement Boxes.

I received no Wave One shipment, with all my OmniMech Goodness coming in Wave Two. But that didn’t keep me from ordering a pair of Random Reinforcement Boxes from an Amazon source. I had exceptional luck and drew a Loki and a Hellbringer.

Now that my Bloodnamed shipment has arrived, I‘ve added three additional random boxes to my stable of Mech/OmniMechs. And once again my luck has held, I’ve now added a Gargoyle, Executioner and Mongrel. Combined with the Loki and Hellbringer, that makes for one heckuva Main Battle Star. : )

I'm tempted to use my Salvage Boxes against yours, but I'd need to read up on what I actually have - especially the Shadow Cat - before committing ;)

I'm tempted to use my Salvage Boxes against yours, but I'd need to read up on what I actually have - especially the Shadow Cat - before committing ;)
Well bargained and done. : )

I owe my love of MWO, my Achievement as first gamer to level 20 in Community Warfare and well over 1,000,000,000 Cbills to my Demi-Star of four Mad Dogs.

But it it is the Shadow Cat that I have come to regard with the greatest fondness. There is something about its mix of weight, weapons, armor and capability-set that I find irresistibly compelling.

And speaking of Shadow Cats, front row left…

Well bargained and done. : )

I'm going to need to figure out a way to actually make this work then, at some point. Time being the big constraint...

I'm going to need to figure out a way to actually make this work then, at some point. Time being the big constraint...
Odds are one or the other of our Stars will have significant advantage… but then that is what Batchall is all about! : )

Now that Catalyst is deep into order fulfillment for CLAN INVASION Wave 2, does anyone have or know someone who has a pair of Hunchback miniatures for either sale or trade?

I am going to throw this up here for other people to see, because it's both an unboxing video and a channel which plays the tabletop as well.

Don't be jealous, just blame the Clanners. Nobody will mind.

I'M jealous of you guys. Verified my address Sept 20. I hope it arrives before my social security kicks in. like

Prussian Havoc I went Blood name and one shipment.​

I too am Bloodnamed and had product from both waves. Though I was lucky and my OmniMechs are now present, accounted for and assembling for colors and livery as noted a few posts above.

And soon further reinforcements will be on their way just in time for Christmas 2021! : )

F582CD55-7DA4-4CA9-97B3-6C1847D9954F.jpeg

First I must apolgize, I actually went Star Colonel and my next door neighbor went Blood Named . I realize my Big Load one shipment is probably going to take a while to assemble. I do get envious watching the unboxings. Waiting for the e-mail that says it's on the way. Great video guys. Now to find my way back to Crowd Ox to get a full list of what I ordered with all the Extras. Nice talking to you.

• 1Like
Reactions:
First I must apologize,

Well, it's the Internet, you don't have to. But it's appreciated.

Patience. (And once you get it, check everything.)

Well, it's the Internet, you don't have to. But it's appreciated.

Patience. (And once you get it, check everything.)
when I read you word of caution, Good @Kereminde, I went back and checked my shipment and sure enough I was missing all my 3161-and-beyond Clan Smoke Jaguar OmniMechs, Clan MechWarrior cards…

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Did you try checking on Luthien?
I was wondering who was going to be first to the realization and share with the group that there were no Smoke Jaguars in 3061, and indeed all Clan materials had become isorla and gone to the Inner Sphere victors of the Battle of Huntress.

I shoulda oughta known it would be you! :bow:

• 1Like
Reactions: