• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Beginning tomorrow, Friday Night Fights will be retuning to a BATTLETECH server near you! : )

We kick off at 6pm EST. :bow:

IMG_0480.jpeg

• 1Love
Reactions:
We’ve got just under an hour till the start of Friday Night Fights! : )

I hope to see you in Lobby, here or on Paradox’ BATTLETECH forum page. I’ll try to maintain a rotating presence through each until 11pm or so. If I’m not where you find yourself, just open up a public Lobby, and wait on the next gamer to join you for some Big and Stompy FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS! …that or meet up with friends and drop into as many private matches as you can manage.

Above all, have fun and enjoy what Mitch and Team HBS hath wrought!

Let the FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS commence!

I have a lobby open, come on over. : )

IMG_0634.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions:
Great first match! :bow:
Lobby back up, awaiting the next session of Big and Stompy… : )

It’s good to see by the lobby that we have three matches underway and two waiting on a player. Far from our heyday, but it’ll do. : )

But Family calls… if I started a match now, I’d not be able to finish. So I am stepping out for a bit of FamilyOps. I’ll be back in here/forum/game/lobby at some point between 9:30pm and 10pm.

Just coordinate with one and another here, on the forum or in the game lobby and enjoy a match. See you all later! :bow:

Lobby back up.
Anyone up for a match?

Dropping into one last match for the night… : ))

A truly excellent match, that… in a blast from the past… the network dropped after more than 45-minutes of a hard-fought match.

Some things, they never change. : )

And that concludes my participation in tonight’s iteration of FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS!

Until next Friday, have a great week and as always, ever better tomorrows. :bow:

IMG_0354.jpeg

I had a hernia operation today and am still recovering. Despite the Vicodin, my participation in tonight’s Friday Night Fights is just not gonna happen.

But I am already looking forward to next week’s iteration of FNF! I’ll spot anyone 5m Cbills in a match. Come on, let’s find some Big and Stompy gaming action together! : )

But please feel free to game tonight on your own or with friends! If you are so inclined, please record a few snippets of match notes here, especially a screen capture would be great.

Until next week, good luck and GOOD GAMING!

Have a great day, and ever better tomorrows.

v/r Steve

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS is underway!

I already have a lobby open in-game… who’s up for some Big and Stompy BATTLETECH action?!
GDRB-uyaQAAQNrk.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions:
Moving into FamilyOps time for an hour+. I will return after that. In my absence go find all the Big and Stompy gameplay you can! : )

• 1Like
Reactions:
Dropping into a match with @MarkDey :bow:

Good luck and good gaming!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Outstanding match with @MarkDey!

We both had Lances build for the Initiative Game… both had knifefighters backed up by Apex on the Big Guns!

Thanks for organizing these matches!
I’ve always loved this game and all the HEART that Mitch, Jordan, Mike and ALL of Team HBS poured into it. : )

I’ll play the PowerBall and Mega Millions again tomorrow… and like every time I’ve played in the last couple of years, I’ll dream a little dream…

“Winning a near-Billion$, Billion$, more-than-Billion$, after taking care of my family, I’ll buy my way to owning HBS BATTLETECH and consolidating BattleTechs and Shadowrun licenses from Topps/Microsoft. If she agreed, set Kiva up as studio president with BATTLETECH 2 and Shadowrun 2 carte-blanche and dual-Dev Teams hard at work for as long as she deemed necessary to launch successful games… and then work that Billion$ magic in Hollywood for some IMAX BATTLETECH goodness.

Pure passion project, burning profits back into more games and movies…”

IMG_2052.gif

At $2 a pop… it is good to dream a BATTLETECH dream every few weeks or so. :bow:

Lobby open… come get all the Big, Stompy BATTLETECH gameplay you want!

IMG_0352.jpeg

And that concludes another Friday Night Fights… thank you, one and all who played, dropped into discord or just viewed us here or on X.

Good luck and good BATTLETECH gaming! : )

And as always have a great day, and ever better tomorrows. :bow:

FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS continue!

I’m back up and running a 25m Cbill match in the Lobby… who’s up for a match?

IMG_1089.jpeg