• Pre order now!

Paradox Development Studio brings you the sequel to one of the most popular strategy games ever made! Crusader Kings III is soon upon us and you can pre order it today!

Releasing September 1st 2020

MarkDey

Captain
Mar 18, 2002
  • Stellaris
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
I was surprised that there wasn't a ready reference already made for this subject. So, I searched through the files listed in the Battletech DLC design data (https://github.com/caardappel-hbs/bt-dlc-designdata) and compiled the results here. Does anyone know of any 1.9.1 data that renders this information incorrect?

_Bourbon & BattleMechs_
No mech limit, 230 ton lance limit, and only for Bourbon & BattleMechs II

_Davion Alliance_
50 ton mech limit, no lance limit, but only for one of the Davion Alliance III choices

_Double Agent_
75 ton mech limit, 240 ton lance limit for Double Agent I & II

_Hearts and Minds_
55 ton mech limit, 200 ton lance limit for Hearts and Minds I, and one of the II choices

_Marik Alliance_
50 ton mech limit, no lance limit, for Marik Alliance I & II, and one of the III choices.

_Of Unknown Origin_
75 ton mech limit, 240 ton lance limit but only for Of Unknown Origin III

_One Man's Trash_
55 ton mech limit, 200 ton lance limit for One Man's Trash I, and one of the II choices

_Prototype_
55 ton mech limit, 200 ton lance limit for Prototype I, II, III

_Siegebreaker_
75 ton mech limit, 240 ton lance limit for Siegebreaker I, II, III

_Steiner Alliance_
50 ton mech limit, no lance limit, for Steiner Alliance I
No mech limit, 320 ton lance MINIMUM, for one of the Steiner Alliance III choices

_Succession_
75 ton mech limit, 240 ton lance limit for Succession I & II

_The Baying of Hounds_
60 ton mech limit, no lance limit, and only for one of the The Baying of Hounds III choices

_The Steel Beast_
50 ton mech limit and only 1 mech, but only for one of the The Steel Beast III choices

MarkDey

Captain
Mar 18, 2002
  • Stellaris
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal