• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@General War: I think you can only do air supply if you have transport planes? I don't have any yet, however I have four being built toghether with three para divisions.
@Piko and Balthasar: ;)
Yes, you have to have transport planes. I thought that Germany have them from the beginning.

Part 7

hoi382.png

After France surrendered, the British army attacked me with a sizebleforce from the channel Islands accros to Cherbourg. It took a liitle while for me to react because most of my troops were still in/around Paris.
Eventualy my troops arrived in the form of a Panzer division, but it was clear that the Brits had me out-numbered and outgunned. So i sent alot more troops down to Cherbourg. The battle of witch I won.
hoi385.png

The battle of Cherbourg was only won by huge strikes of stuka's and tactical bombers, in total over 1500 planes made attack sorties, and 400 fighters patrolled the skies.
hoi384.png

hoi388.png

Now, with the bulk of the British army trapped in the Chanel Island, I decided to go into a Seelowe style attack on Great Britain. Moving my kriegsmarine (including the two aging battlecruisers) into the English Channel to cover my transports.
It wasnt a bad move and quickly the Royal Navy was bloodied.
hoi390.png

Now my troops (3inf divisions and a HQ) were over the Channel and started attacking Dover. As i knew i would need the port. Idecided I would send over my Gebirgsjagerkorps from Holland, but first I sent the kriegsmarine out again.
hoi391.png

Then Disaster struck........​

not bad. its a good idea for an aar. not up to par with HOI2 AARs though. and your navy just got hit bad. where are all your naval bombers?

Part 8

After the fleet was lost a great row errupted between the Kriegsmarine and the Luftwaffe. The Kriegsmarine was rightly dismayed at the total lack of the naval bombers now numbering 2400. They had not yet sunk a single ship......
The Luftwaffe was cleuless they had been searching the seas for the British fleet and failed miserebly. Then however, they changed tactics. Instead of searching the seas, they attack the British naval bases. The results were amazing within days 5 Battleships, a carrier and dozens of Cruisers and Destroyers lay dead in the water.

With this succes the Kriegsmarine went ahead with thier plan and landed a The Mountain Korps to the North of London. After that they were joined by a moterised corps of four divisions. This meant that there were a total of 11 divisions in Great Britain.
After two weeks of fighting London had been surrounded and the British army badly bloodied. More troops were sent accros the channel including a Panzer Korps.
hoi393.png

London was captured and the fate of the British army in the Channel Islands sealed. The loss of London pained Britain, national unity plummeted and thier Thearter HQ was captured.
hoi394.png

Soon all of the South had been captured, and the German army rolled north. Risistance was neglegeble and soon the British Isles had been captured.
hoi3100.png

For me this was a great relief. Great Britain always has been a thorn in my side, back in HOI2. Now with Britain removed I could set my further aims.
For realism I dont feel like conquering the world. Annexing GB and Belgium will forefill my goals. All British and Belgian colonies will be puppeted. And the Dutch East-Indies will serve the German economy for a long while to come.

In one summer of Campaigning Germany had smashed Great Britain and France, destroyed the Royal Navy and expanded the Axis to include Yugoslavia, Hungary, Rumania, Japan and Argentina.​