• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aside from some balancing issues and connectivity/stability issues which are being worked on already I'm sure, what do you plan for the future? As in modes, character, perks etc.? Even if you haven't started working on them at all yet. I'm just wondering what to expect in the future.

My other question is what are you working for on the bundles section of the item shop? Will it just be packaged outfits and the price added up as if you bought them individually, or will you offer a coin discount for buying a bundle? Or is that actually a future DLC bundle area?

Hey guys,

We are working on improving several low-points in the game mentioned by you and the press, as well as more bug fixes and performance improvements.

As for more content, "Bundles" and "Destinations" will be available at the store. They are DLC, both free and paid, and will increase, respectively, the amount of items and locations in the game.

We have quite a few comestic items incoming, as well as the Infinite Dungeon, in the near future.

King Dhuum, this issue is more complicated than we previously believed. We are working on it this week and it will go live as soon as it is fixed and tested.

When there will be a option to chose DM? Now when you play DM (PvP) Mode only a game creator can play as DM. My friends want to play as DM too, but they don't have internet connection good enaugh to host a server. Please guys do something about it. I think it wouldn't be hard.

something would be pretty cool

hey can you add that magicka has a steam workshop now hear me out have it that people can say make custom storys, items or wizard models maybe even some pvp and survival it would make the game awsome because of all the new stuff thatyou can get for free like a terminator robe please can you do this. this is the king of pizza signing off