• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Question: If I buy the 4-pack do i get the pre order DLC on just 1 copy, all 4 copies or none of the copies? I mean i'm pre-ordering it but because it's a 4-pack that might not count, does anybody know? Thanks

If I recall correctly, if you gift the games before the game is released, it includes the DLC.
I'm unsure if it contains the DLC if you gift it after the release.

I too would like to know if there is a setting to tone down the blood or at least change the color? The blood certainly adds to the atmosphere but at times I think this would be a fun game to play with my family.

By the way, read the other day that Nintendo might make it easier for smaller studios to develop for Wii U. Would be awesome with a Wii U special edition later this year.

espero ver o jogo 100% em sua língua mãe!

Até agora não vi nenhum trailer do jogo em PT-BR.
=(

This is the English-speaking part of the forum. Please post in English, so that all can understand. You may speak Portuguese with the devs via PM :)

This is the English-speaking part of the forum. Please post in English, so that all can understand. You may speak Portuguese with the devs via PM :)

well..the main reason I spoke in portuguese is because the name of this thread is "Ask the Developers a Question"... so for me,there is no reason why I should care about others in understanding my question besides the devs

nevertheless, thank you for your reply. I will try to contact directly one of the devs.:rolleyes:

Hello ratowar,

Perhaps your questions may interest other visitors in the forum? Also, it is not polite to speak in a language other people around us cannot understand, right? =)

As for your question, yes, the game will be available in Brazilian Portuguese.

Our announcement trailer has PT subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_a7IN_18uU

Our upcoming Release trailer will also be available in PT.

First I'd like t o say I'm super excited to play this game, I'm really surprised people haven't tried making games like this before but anyways! On to my question, I was curious about the system requirements that were listed. Are those recommended? Or are they wrong? I'm curious because they seem rather really high. Or at least the ones listed on steam.

Those are the recommended specs if you want to have good framerate and a pleasant experience. We cannot guarantee a good experience and stability below those specs. The game is quite processor-and-memory intensive

I too would like to know if there is a setting to tone down the blood or at least change the color? The blood certainly adds to the atmosphere but at times I think this would be a fun game to play with my family.
Agree. I personally don't have anything against that amount of gore but I know couple of people that it might turn away from the game. I like the way that it was done in magika where even when you switch the blood off there still was quite a lot of brutal scenes so the game had this funny charming atmosphere, but I really mean charming not scary or just disgusting. Please consider some more "child friendly mode" cos I think that 10-12 years might enjoy the game more if it's gonna be cartoonish violence style not just all in gore. But I don't know, maybe the new generation are just psychopathic sadists that love blood and guts all over the screen... But I still think that adding this as an optional variant would't be a bad thing to anyone.

I remember in one of the dev diaries or TB vs Devs, someone mentioned that there are three classes...for now. Does that mean we can expect more in the future? Specifically female ones. Especially a melee-based one.

So when is the carn'EVIL' (As in circus carnival; Clowns, performance critters.) and space level coming out? *Wink wink* Ideas for future expansions, add-ons, dlc, etc. Also are you guys going to support the game after it's release? There are bugs that make it difficult to connect to other players, but I really do like this game alot.