Asimov update (1.2) Released

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi this update is frustrating i can't built mining station, research anomalies, colonize planets. At one point i couldn't even move ships to attack or defend, this all happen in multiplayer server.
I dislike how this process of trying to make a post and i cant even make one nor able to find out how do so?
i don't know how check a comment so if i don't repay with a day then i don't know.

Hi this update is frustrating i can't built mining station, research anomalies, colonize planets. At one point i couldn't even move ships to attack or defend, this all happen in multiplayer server.
I dislike how this process of trying to make a post and i cant even make one nor able to find out how do so?
i don't know how check a comment so if i don't repay with a day then i don't know.

*cough*Get a new crack*cough*
and to the rest: What? I have no clu what you are saying.

Was it a savegame made in a previous version? Did you have mods enabled? Was the connection to the host ok?

You mean you can't post in the bug report forum?
See: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...lease-link-your-paradox-account-to-steam.945/

Add the thread to your watch list.
Little link at the top of the thread saying "Watch Thread".

-soranyan

my english isn't very good so its hard to explain.

-Deantwo
no all games were new and connections were great. No mods were active unless you count context packs.

i couldn't find the bug report until now thank you.

and thank you for the information.

This update was really pointless to me. The worst thing it did was remove embassies which is what helped me stay alive, and furthermore it broke all the mods i want to use and it wont even allow me to use the older version of the game with my mods because steam workshop doesent allow for downloading of older versions of mods which is really crap.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.