• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I want to uninstall all of my mods and assets to start fresh for this patch.. does anyone know of a fast way apart from manually unsubbing?

-disableMods -noWorkshop as launch options

With regards to tunnels, probably a more important question is for those who play on and build ISLAND maps, will tunnels be integrated into the map editor to the extent that we can have outside highway and rail tunnel connections?

I kind of need to know, because if such is possible, I'm going to want to restart my "Tropico" themed Let's Play to have a map that gets rid of the silly bridges required for outside connections.

So to sum up, "Tunnels+Outside Connections = Yes or No?"

With the update recently gone live, I tested this out, and it appears that while tunnels work in game, they are completely absent from the Map Editor.

I suppose all it'll take is a "simple" mod to bring this necessary functionality into the Map Editor, much like terraforming was added to the Asset Editor allowing you to create sunken assets. The only question is whether such road/rail connections will work as outside connections like their above ground counterparts do.

Okay, I'm done crying..

@Gaute65
Multitude of problems.
Menu screen not showing correctly (existed before, probably related to my OS version (OS X 10.10.3) and probably a Steam issue as it's showing fine with the Steam overlay disabled).
Menu extremely laggy, any action (mouseover or click) take five seconds to register. (But I just read the next post..)
Maps not loading correctly, basic map is (eventually) loaded but without content and with yellow water. Funnily enough starting a new game after having loaded an existing save actually gave me a combination of both maps.

According to Google, launch options are a Steam feature so I should be able to figure that out. Thank you! (Me being a Mac user my low level system commands usually only consist of: drag to install, click "accept" to share my soul with third parties and click the icon to open the program)

@Co_Karoliina
I was not aware that actually unsubscribing would be different from disabling them in game.
I do have Traffic++ and Fine Road Heights in my list so I'll be going on a full on unsubscribing spree! Thanks!

Hold the phone!
Steam just downloading something else, so either CO or a swift modder patched something and all is now well! I just made a tunnel! YAY!!
Better still, I can now actually change focus! (Couldn't do that before) I'm one swipe away from the game as I'm typing this! Feels a bit '90s to get excited about this but I'm in an exciting mood, so what the heck!

Look! Over there! Unicorns!!